Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Normal level II dungeons to solo?

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smoky wrote: »
    I solo'd FG2 on a StamDen, at the pin mechanic just make sure you put down plenty of aoe's and almost ignore the boss till execute stage. I am a low to mid tier player at a push so I'm pretty sure most could do what I did just need to use the heavy aoe hits and make sure they are all up before you get pinned.

Fungal Grotto 2 was actually soloed in vet mode a long time ago.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/303212/solo-vet-fungal-grotto-2-1-tamriel
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayrest Sewers 2 soloable with DD companion and you as a healer standing on stairs. There is a "sweet spot" on it, if you catch it, boss won't trow at you those nasty AoEs. So all you need to do is spam Grand Healing at you companion.

Fungal Grotto 2 pin mechanic is mostly timed stuff. Cast as much ground aoe as possible before. Grothdarr set and destro ult can help a lot. Spider boss requires a lot of... luck. Nightblade's Shade skill may help to go out from cave, but it's buggy and many times boss will just respawn. Though sometimes not.

Direfrost Keep snipe&charge troll behind door still works. Kill next boss, re enter the dungeon and go portal, continue as normal.

Blackheart Haven few years ago a werewolf form worked on the last boss, don't know how it does now. Anyway you can just build yourself around some health regen (Corupt Mara, Strategic reserve CP passive etc) and just light attack damn boss to death in skeleton form. Make sure to kill all ads first.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FG2 and CoH2 are soloable with Psijic Order "Precognition" ultimate.
    This helps to break thru cocoon and Ebony Blade. Did this myself.
    PC EU
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tesman85 wrote: »
    Fungal Grotto II can be soloed if you can kill one of the adds binding you down for the insta-kill sword .
    Luckily, the sword is not instakill if you‘re tanky.

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    Smoky wrote: »
    I solo'd FG2 on a StamDen, at the pin mechanic just make sure you put down plenty of aoe's and almost ignore the boss till execute stage. I am a low to mid tier player at a push so I'm pretty sure most could do what I did just need to use the heavy aoe hits and make sure they are all up before you get pinned.

Fungal Grotto 2 was actually soloed in vet mode a long time ago.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/303212/solo-vet-fungal-grotto-2-1-tamriel

Think you quoted the wrong post bud, I wasn't saying it could or couldn't I was simply refering to the pin mechanic been beatable if you use dots/aoes.
  • Treselegant
    Treselegant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've managed most with a tank companion. Anything with a pressure plate or 'free your team-mate' mechanic seems a no-go for me but most seem do-able.

Fungal Grotto 2-
    You can survive the Fungal Grotto 2 Mistress Bandu fight by getting your health up past 26000 (that seems the sweet spot for me but I might be wrong) and having a companion to keep the boss off you when you're trapped/throw out heals when you need them. I usually chuck on heavy Mighty Chudan for these sort of fights for the armour and health. Getting an aoe down before the chains get you is a must - the fight gets a bit tedius otherwise. With the spider deadra fight where you get hurled repeatidly into the cave - I just kill the spiders as quick as possible and get into the fight again. Again, as the only player you're the one getting targetted by the mechanics so you end up spending a lot of time in that cave. It's not hard, just kinda boring.

Wayrest Sewers 2-
    Wayrest Sewers can be done but for the Malubeth fight (with the two alters) you need to be on the top stairs and near the entrance door as soon as you start the fight. I usually have my companion tanking, keeping the boss still, then I throw down aeos under the boss. I heal my companion when he needs it but mostly he can take care of himself with this one. There's probably a more efficient way to speed up the fight but I've stuck with this one as it works well enough.

I've not managed Crypt of Hearts 2 yet. Ruzozuzalpamaz, the spider deadra, always gets me as you need a second player to free you. I've tried healing through it, getting more health etc but it just makes for a slower death. I'm working on my Psiijic Order skills and seeing if the ultimate, Precognition, with work with it instead.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post