The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC NA] Lore-based Mages Guild Roleplay : Magi Academy

lillfox
lillfox
✭✭
-- Magi Academy --
We are a lore-based / lore-inspired Mages Guild RP group, with a guild and a discord hub for academic-focused RP'ers.
I would also like to mention, although we are based on lore, and can get strict about what is or is not lore-friendly for a Tamrielic citizen, we are far from strictly serious in nature... we also know how to have fun. Half of our regular professors are eccentric goofballs. A game is where we go to relax and smile! not to add more grudge and stress. We prefer to keep the RP's light-hearted.

Our campus is set into the hills in Northwestern Gold Coast, and includes the campus grounds, a Mages Guild Hall in the Academy, and the Dormitory, (with more planned).

Our focus is primarily on interactive academics (you won't find long-winded lectures here) which would be of interest to Mages Guild members, though we encompass all aspects of a Mages Guild branch, and we embrace the idea of providing the knowledge of magic to the common citizen of Tamriel. Any who wish to learn, are welcome.
We abide by the rules set forth by the Mages Guild of Tamriel, and expect our attendees to also comply.
Our membership is comprised of a wide variety of characters from students and professors, to scholars and antiquarians, to explorers and treasure hunters.

eloukieq76js.png
Photo: Alchemy Class

96my0qa95iam.png
Photo: Expedition Adventures with questlines, multi-location story arcs, puzzles, mysteries, and GM'd fights

k86aixdy0pa9.png
Photo: Mages/Fighters Guild outpost in middle Elsweyr, in conjunction with Sugar-Palm Way guild

Our RP activities are suggested/hosted by our members and by guests, and are open to the public.
Sessions may include, but are not limited to:
- a wide range of classes from battle magics to culinary,
- school events such as quarterly bookstore, and the annual open house in Hearthfire (September),
- social campus-related RP's,
- and also our nearly quarterly lore-inspired expedition adventures, which are DM'd story arcs usually in hand-built locations, and are either member-designed, or built by myself live on Twitch.
- We occasionally take field trips to other Mages Guild hub events, locations/dailies in the ESO world, and member-created locations.

Scheduled events begin at 7pm E*t on Turdas and Sundas (Thursdays and Sundays) and the campus closes at 11pm.
Expeditions leave campus around 7:30pm, and last till 10 or 11pm.
Classes start promptly at 8pm and run for one or two hours.
(We are also considering adding Middas (Wednesday) to the schedule.)

To join, our guild will be found listed as Magi Academy , Roleplaying , Group PvE , Balanced , English
If you would like to host an RP session, or to invite our group over, during our regular hours, you may send me a message here, or in-game to MagesGuild , for review and scheduling.
Edited by lillfox on December 8, 2022 3:29AM
=^-.-^=
  • lillfox
    lillfox
    ✭✭
    I livestream each of the expedition builds on Twitch, and discuss all the lore that goes into them.
    You can catch me on Saturdays around 7pm eastern
    and possibly Tuesdays

https://www.twitch.tv/lillfox

=^-.-^=
    Edited by lillfox on December 8, 2022 3:00AM
    =^-.-^=
  • lillfox
    lillfox
    ✭✭
    Expedition 2022 is concluded.
    Our expedition team met a neighbor, who then had a quest for us to investigate a strange blue glow up on a nearby cliff. Upon inspection, the team found a long forgotten ruin, with remnants of an ancient battle between an Ayleid temple and the Allesian Order. Within the ruin, we discovered and dispelled a curse and defeated a horrendous entity, by means of ancient magics found within the ruin.
    Edited by lillfox on January 27, 2023 4:54AM
    =^-.-^=
  • Arnsgrim
    Arnsgrim
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm a returning player, and looking for a new home. I wasn't looking for an RP guild, but yours sounded interesting enough to check out. If it helps I've made a post detailing primarily what I am looking for, which can be found-

here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/626275/returning-player-looking-for-a-guild-na-est-pc#latest

If I sound like I'd be a good fit, and your guild seems like it'd make a perfect home for me, pls let me know! And thank you for taking the time to chat, have a good one :D
  • lillfox
    lillfox
    ✭✭
    First, welcome back to ESO! There have been a few additions since Morrowin XD

Our rp'ers meet up primarily on Thursdays and Sundays, at 7:30 pm eastern, till around midnight.
    Our events are open, so you need not join the in-game guild to attend events and classes. I'll send you the discord link in a moment.
    =^-.-^=
  • lillfox
    lillfox
    ✭✭
    Expedition 2023 is currently being developed.
    Meanwhile, we have two current guild arcs in progress.
    =^-.-^=