The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AU based 'Order of the Star' social guild is recruiting! [PC] [NA]

AlanTheStarLord
AlanTheStarLord
✭✭✭
The Order of the Star is is an Aussie-based, fun social guild (170+ members) for solo players to be with likeminded, family-friendly people. We have members in Australia, the US and other areas of the world, so we're active regardless of the timezone!

We have over 170 members at the moment of all races and factions. We're noob AND vet friendly, have active guild chat, and our members are often helping each other with PVE activities like public or group dungeons, and world bosses. And some of us jump into Cyrodiil for PVP activities too.

We use Discord for forum-type information and discussions (with voice channels for groups that want to make use of them). We have a weekly raffle for members to win prizes which also helps the guild raise funds to purchase furnishings for our amazing guild house.

Speaking of the guild house, we have ALL the craftable sets in the game, all in one spot for our members to use, as well as all the Mundus stones, and every other item that members can make use of, including the merchant, banker, and outfit maker! Not to mention training dummies. All within the beautiful grounds of the Earthtear Cavern in Craglorn. You have to see it to appreciate what we've done with the place!

We're a family friendly guild and all ages are welcome. We have rules available in Discord that encourage members to be respectful and supportive while having a good time. All members are required to join Discord to read our rules and stay up to date with guild announcements and information, and we also remove members if they haven't logged in to the game in 30+ days, so our guild is always active. Our goal is to have fun, and we do pretty well at that.

If you've read this far, you're probably interested! We'd love for you to join us, so send me a message in-game or add your in-game @username below and an invite will be coming your way!
Edited by AlanTheStarLord on January 1, 2023 9:35AM
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you're all having a great time out there! If you're a casual player looking for a guild that doesn't take itself seriously, and people take it easy and enjoy themselves, then feel free to give us a try. We have plenty of spots available :smile:
  • Creola1234
    I'm already in an AU guild, but being in the Perth time zone that is -3h is a problem. When I stop working it's almost bed time for the east coast. I'm basically looking for non vet group activities in my time zone. Atm I want to do Craglorn wb, nDSA for antiquity leads and MHK for set farming. I haven't bought HI yet.

<ed> Creola <dash> 5716
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I sent you an invite. Welcome! :smile:
  • Rontabs77
    Rontabs77
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @AlanTheStarLord , can I get an invite? My IGN is @Theurgie77

Below is the reason why I'm looking to join a guild.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/620209/looking-for-a-casual-normal-pve-trials-guild

Also, I was already a guild member before but I went inactive for so long (I wasn't really, I was just playing in invisible mode.)
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Rontabs77 wrote: »
    Hello @AlanTheStarLord , can I get an invite? My IGN is @Theurgie77

An invite is coming your way, and welcome back :)
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    I updated the original guild description as we've made some changes recently. The guild house is now in the Earthtear Cavern in Craglorn, and we've also implemented a new system where all guild rules and activities are proposed, voted on, and agreed by the members themselves. Democracy in action!

Get in touch if you'd like to join us! All are welcome :)
    Edited by AlanTheStarLord on November 6, 2022 7:22PM
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Original post updated. Let me know if you're interested in joining us and I'll send you an invite :smile:
  • Durian
    Durian
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings! I used to be in the guild, but I stopped playing due to my PC died. Now I have a decent PC and back in ESO. May I re-join please!

TIA

I never got the invite, and decided to join another guild for now.
    Edited by Durian on April 22, 2023 9:01PM
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you can! Invite coming your way :smile:
  • Settius
    Settius
    Soul Shriven
    I've played before (years ago) but never made it past level 25, I came back and am now plowing through with a fresh character and enjoying myself, never joined a guild before so that might help ease the slightly boring quiet times. Would love to join if you'll have me :)@settius1
  • KaosWarMonk
    KaosWarMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Order of the Star is is an Aussie-based, fun social guild (170+ members) for solo players to be with likeminded, family-friendly people. We have members in Australia, the US and other areas of the world, so we're active regardless of the timezone!

If you've read this far, you're probably interested! We'd love for you to join us, so send me a message in-game or add your in-game @username below and an invite will be coming your way!

Hi, still looking for members? @kaosWmonk in game

Cheers
  • iClique
    iClique
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'd love to join the guild.

@iClique in game, please send an invite!
  • iamstillwater
    iamstillwater
    ✭✭
    Hello!

Do you accept Philippines-based players? Essentially UTC+8 time zone, just not aussie. hahaha. :smile:

I am @iamstillwater in-game. :)
    "Butt-kicking, for goodness!"

Minsc, from Baldur's Gate
  • Arksy
    Arksy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm hoping I can get an invite :)

@Arksy in game
  • amospmrrwb17_ESO
    If you're still recruiting, I'd like an invite

My ingame name is @Garlean
  • PeterCram
    PeterCram
    Soul Shriven
    Could i get an invite ? Returning player, left ESO in 2018.

Playing from Australia

Ingame name: PeterCram