The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot Log In

misslilamaeub17_ESO
"incorrect login information" every time

PC version
-Launcher version: 1.3.5.953486
-Game version: 1.0.0956792

I am using my user ID "quaintrel" (under which I'm currently logged in at the Bethesda account page; my ID and password are confirmed as working there)
I have attempted the fix suggested here, with no results.
I have completed both an in-launcher repair and a Game Consultant test, with no results.

Please help.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @misslilamaeub17_ESO - Just to make sure we understand, are you logging into your account page here? https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • kangaroo
    kangaroo
    I have the exact same issue. I can log in to: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/ I cannot log into the game. The suggested fix does not apply for OSX.
  • jonal11_ESO
    jonal11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's not account problems, he has a older version just lots of us in the Login Issue thread, would be nice if you read and replied to that thread.
  • misslilamaeub17_ESO
    @misslilamaeub17_ESO - Just to make sure we understand, are you logging into your account page here? https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

Yes. As I said, I am currently logged in there under my Quaintrel ID & password.
  • DrProfVukasin
    I have the same issue plus I cannot sign into my account page or anything. This is after resetting my password twice.
  • Arcayon
    Arcayon
    There are like 6 threads about this. You think they'd have a fix for it by now.
  • jahmasta911
    im so confident the issue can be resolved so easily too..but they are taking their sweet ass time.. (frustrated to the max.. a waste of a day grrrr)
  • Jinorah
    Jinorah
    I also can't log in
  • misslilamaeub17_ESO
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ More information: I purchased the Imperial edition of the game directly through the Bethesda site at 12:52pm today. As of now, I have not received my Early Access Code email (yes, I have checked spam folders and ESO is marked as a trusted contact) and my account does not show Early Access anywhere (either in Account Status or Billing History).
    This is more than a little alarming; at least my recent purchase of the game through your site should show in my account.

Any update or information would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • smithc
    smithc
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ More information: I purchased the Imperial edition of the game directly through the Bethesda site at 12:52pm today. As of now, I have not received my Early Access Code email (yes, I have checked spam folders and ESO is marked as a trusted contact) and my account does not show Early Access anywhere (either in Account Status or Billing History).
    This is more than a little alarming; at least my recent purchase of the game through your site should show in my account.

Any update or information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hey Misslilamaeub,

I have the exact same issue as you, so rest assured you're not alone. Hopefully things will be sorted out sooner rather than later.
  • misslilamaeub17_ESO
    Still nothing. This is extremely frustrating.
  • groundward
    Same problem - cannot log in - i'm getting wrong password/user error (which i checked countless times). I even reset the password. On the account profile page i do see early access under "purchases"