The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Player Reaction to U35

merpins
merpins
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
VigorousDirtyAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

And ZoS is filming it.
I don't like U35, either.
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 26, 2022 6:07PM
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another ill-considered update that ignored player feedback and ploughed on regardless.

I think that just about sums it up.

At least x2 more old friends leaving the game…
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
    Options
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just another ill-considered update that ignored player feedback and ploughed on regardless.

I think that just about sums it up.

At least x2 more old friends leaving the game…

pzufr06ohyi3.png
    Edited by merpins on August 26, 2022 9:40AM
    Options
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil 2017
    ready-player-one-iron-giant.gif

Cyrodiil 2022 U35
    travolta-desert.gif
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on August 26, 2022 9:45AM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    What a good time to be obsessed with crafting and playing cards so I can disassociate from this disaster.

Least warden got a small buff... after being nerfed like 100 times.
    Options
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyKiki wrote: »
    What a good time to be obsessed with crafting and playing cards so I can disassociate from this disaster.

Least warden got a small buff... after being nerfed like 100 times.

Quite a statement considering that crafting, with the exception of fishing, is the least rewarding and relevant activity in the game. I don't play cards, but I've heard that has problems too. If I want to play cards, I'll use the big boy approach. Pick up a couple of cases and invite my buddies over...
    Edited by purple-magicb16_ESO on August 26, 2022 12:03PM
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
    Options
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player reactions be like...

giphy-downsized-large.gif
    TherealHämähäkki
    Options
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's my thing about U35, combat and overall game play. ESO has been live for 8 years, which means after 8 years of ZOS developing and working on the game, they should be at the stage of just making small tweaks, not performing large sweeping changes. Its a sign that ether they don't have a real clear path of where there want to take the game or someone is just making poor decisions.

I help bring buildings out of the ground and deal directly with the buildings BMS (Building Management System) and there are always issues coming out of the gate with the HVAC systems. The development team looks at the data and we make small changes, observe/trend the the data and continue to make small adjustments until we get where we're happy with the performance but we don't make large changes. Been doing this type of work for 35 years and I know it works.

Love the game for what it is and I'll continue to adjust my game play based on ZOS's changes but after 8 years and ZOS is still making massive changes, something just not right.

Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
    Options
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merpins wrote: »

And ZoS is filming it.

That cat needs his Jabs nerfed!!!
    Options
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulytnz wrote: »
    merpins wrote: »

And ZoS is filming it.

That cat needs his Jabs nerfed!!!

I think it has been. That looks like the old jabs.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.