The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weekly Endeavor not updating

WIZZARD2K
WIZZARD2K
✭✭✭
I've done normal crypt of hearts twice today trying to knock out my weekly endeavor, and I'm still at 0/6 dungeons.
I also noticed that curated loot did not work the last time I completed it, as I got a piece I already had (because the loot was named most likely).
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 16, 2022 2:36PM
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Elden hollow 1 worked, but so far crypt of hearts 1 has not worked
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    fungal grotto 1 also worked, going to go back and try coh just in case this triggered something
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    before boss:
    lvnaq83jbro8.png
    after boss:
    ab1v78un8o4i.png
    so no credit, 3rd time through it today.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Tried again after reset, made a video of the last boss showing 2/6 before and after.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWUIqbbz9U
    hope that helps, i heard videos of the problem help.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    tested again today, nCoH still doesn't count towards my weekly endeavor
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I should let you know, crypt of hearts 1 does not count for the new set of 6 dungeons required for this weeks endeavor -- still broken!
  • Amalaura
    Amalaura
    CoH 1 veteran did not count for the daily or weekly for my husband or I, tried it twice. Still broken.
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amalaura wrote: »
    CoH 1 veteran did not count for the daily or weekly for my husband or I, tried it twice. Still broken.

Still true at 7:55 p.m. PST.
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try adding ZOS names, like @ZOS_Kevin to your thread so they can capture your video and info as a bug ticket to pass on to the appropriate staff.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance on September 7th is now completed and the issues affecting daily logins and endeavors are now resolved. We are going to close this discussion since these issues should no longer be happening after the recent fix. For further details please see our thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.