Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA & EU Maintenance - Sept 7 @ 10am EDT/2pm UTC

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

We just brought the PC NA and EU megaservers offline for maintenance to investigate an issue that just surfaced affecting daily logins, Endeavors, and other related issues. We will provide updates in this thread as we get more information.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 7, 2022 4:04PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: We have identified the issue that was causing this, which was tied to one of the fixes that went into today's PC incremental patch. We are working on removing the necessary elements now. Please be aware it will take several hours to get everything fixed, tested, and completed; we will continue to provide updates in this thread as we have them.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: At this time, we are estimating maintenance being completed by 4pm EDT/8pm UTC. We'll let you know if it looks like this may change as things continue to progress.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 7, 2022 4:04PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to quickly update, things are progressing well and we should still be opening by 4pm EDT/8pm UTC, if not sooner.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: We are wrapping up maintenance now and the PC NA and EU megaservers will be reopening momentarily. For visibility, you should not experience any rollbacks based on the issues from this morning. This means you may need to redo any Endeavors that had previously been reset and you can keep any items you had acquired (outside of any abusive one-off situations). We'll be keeping an eye on everything once we open and will provide any additional updates as needed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post