The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for No Dues Housing guilds. Craft, decorate, anything housing related - NA Xbox

ellmarie
ellmarie
✭✭✭
I am an everyday player and am recently getting into housing more. I'm not done done on my questing. However, I mostly play PvE and like to complete achievements. I'd like to be able to buy/sell items housing related and belong to like minded guild. No dues. No drama. ??

Anything like Grand Designs in the US?
Xbox X- NA
  • AkDarkness33
    AkDarkness33
    ✭✭
    Hello ellmarie, I may have a guild that you may be interested in, we have a few in the guild that are into housing & buildings, decorations and the such, most are on the older side so the drama is minimal, I can send you an invite to the Little Mortals, what’s your gamertag?
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ellmarie, I may have a guild that you may be interested in, we have a few in the guild that are into housing & buildings, decorations and the such, most are on the older side so the drama is minimal, I can send you an invite to the Little Mortals, what’s your gamertag?

Awesome! Sounds good. Gamer tag is same as name here. Ellmarie. Thank you!
    Xbox X- NA