Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Sea Serpant Lead

Hortator Indoril Nerevar
Hortator Indoril Nerevar
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright so one of them is the mage guild daily. I have done 20 and got nothing. Am I doing the right daily?.... the mages guild one which makes you go get a relic? Is that the right one? Am I just getting garbage rng?....
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 16, 2022 3:08AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's the only daily I'm aware of for mages guild.

All I can suggest is run it on multiple toons and hope for the best.
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I have my crafting account sharing me them... So I am doing like 10+ a day and nothing... this is so stupid... By the time I get the lead I wont need the mythic anymore... Its just for a certain boss in a 4 person trifecta group I am in... I wont even get it in time... might as well stop.
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you rngesus.... last one I could do for the day. Took 22... I hear some people take 1 and some up to 50.... Least I was slightly better than the 25 avg...
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine after doing around fifty dailies. I even once did thirteen or twelve in one day.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's awesome congrats!

I have oddly good rng with leads. Which is weird because everything else I'd say I'm just boring and average luck wise.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post