The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is your first thought when you leave for 30 minutes and this happens?

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
kv4WYK2.png
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on August 11, 2022 4:49PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I should probably join in taking EP's scrolls" - Me, a DC player

Or

"Time to destroy the Aldmeri Dominion while they're busy. Probably join the people at Carmala Outpost or Fort Ash."
    Edited by Vevvev on August 11, 2022 5:20AM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguys are endangered species.

Blueguys are hanging in there.
  • nb_rich
    nb_rich
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever seen one alliance take over the whole map ?
    nb_rich
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nb_rich wrote: »

Yes, it happens all the time on some of the campaigns, especially at certain times of the day or night.

EDIT: By the way, my first thought when looking at that map is, "Why did they destroy all the milegates and bridges?" I mean, it isn't like there are no other ways to cross from one alliance's home territory into another's.

My second thought is, "Darn, I still can't go to Cropsford to do the quests!" I can count on one finger the number of times that Cropsford has been blue long enough to do all 10 Cropsford quests. :(
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on August 11, 2022 5:42AM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DC do it every morning on gray host (PC EU) and hold the map entirely blue for majority of the day by gating the other alliances all day. Can't even take a resource of a gate keep without 10+ blues all on comms showing up to zerg you down.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

Yes, it happens all the time on some of the campaigns, especially at certain times of the day or night.

EDIT: By the way, my first thought when looking at that map is, "Why did they destroy all the milegates and bridges?" I mean, it isn't like there are no other ways to cross from one alliance's home territory into another's.

My second thought is, "Darn, I still can't go to Cropsford to do the quests!" I can count on one finger the number of times that Cropsford has been blue long enough to do all 10 Cropsford quests. :(
    GEB2nsv.png
    the milegate/bridge issue is because i wasn't in cyro when i looked at the map, the above is when i entered.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happens more often than you'd think. One morning I helped turn the map blue, that evening I came back and it was mostly yellow.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly?

Cool, we gonna faction stack and I'll make a nice chunk of ap taking the gate keeps back.
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO ON AD MY SON
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh goodie! The scouting mission location will be close for mt EP character. Also, why I am back here after 30 minutes? I can get the next ticket tomorrow.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This happens literally every day in Ravenwatch due to the perennial locked-1-1 population imbalance.

How certain players enjoy PvDoor'ing and heisting Scrolls when they outnumber the other factions 10:1 is something that I will never understand.
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My first thought is that the population cap and cyrodiil participation is too low to promote any kind of map control and stability. So a single group of 12 can totally change the map in only 30 minutes.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang out in the goat trail tunnels and gank, :D
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Turtle Arrius time."
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Yay! Time to secure Blue Road Keep and then see if anyone wants to hit Chalman!"
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thought would be - "darn the game still does go on even when I log out".
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, there’s always a tunnel open between AD and DC, and a footbridge between AD and EP.

The whole spending ten minutes sieging a bridge or gate is silly, though, as they can be repaired to passable in thirty seconds.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Tberg725
    Tberg725
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Yep, there’s always a tunnel open between AD and DC, and a footbridge between AD and EP.

The whole spending ten minutes sieging a bridge or gate is silly, though, as they can be repaired to passable in thirty seconds.

It does work out at times tho when AD is out numbering us we will talk with other crowns in zone I play DC we will destroy the gates and set up siege at the tunnel it has turned into some awesome fights and limits the advantage of numbers sense they all have to come threw that tunnel 😁

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tberg725 wrote: »
    Jaraal wrote: »

It does work out at times tho when AD is out numbering us we will talk with other crowns in zone I play DC we will destroy the gates and set up siege at the tunnel it has turned into some awesome fights and limits the advantage of numbers sense they all have to come threw that tunnel 😁

Except by the time you've set up in the tunnel, somebody is over repairing the gate.

Tunnel brawls are fun though, especially when two ball groups are going at it inside.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy's Thoughts "Crush them all and decorate the halls with their bones!" In a friendly non toxic way of course.

Also "Yay AD best faction!"

AD is often the ones nearly getting gated by two factions at once, so this warms my heart.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑