The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Quest Bugged : In the Name of the Queen

PokeSmot
PokeSmot
The priestess in the quest In the Name of the Queen is bugged and needs to be reset in order to progress. Please help.
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @PokeSmot. Have you tried logging out and logging back in to see if that helped fix the NPC issue you're encountering?
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Dreamytje
    Dreamytje
    its still bugged, relogging doesnt work
    Options
  • Murderer
    Murderer
    Soul Shriven
    tried relogging , nothing works
    Options
  • carleagle1_ESO
    Signing in and out doesnt work. This is the area portion of the quest to defend the northern priestess and she is cowering in fear and stuck like that. You cannot interact with her at all. This is main storyline breaking as you cannot continue the main storyline without this portion.
    Options
  • keres666
    keres666
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah the problem is that its an open world quest and it currently affects everyone, she stands in the middle of the ruins and just doesnt move (shes cowering) and nothing happens... its affecting everyone...
    Options
  • Frail_Old_Man
    Frail_Old_Man
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the jolly old 'quest object cannot be interacted with' bug seems to still be in the game...or atleast in the EU version. This should be taking priority in bugfixing atm, since it -breaks- progress.
    Sanguine's testers, the best testers.
    Alas we are no longer labeled as such.
    Options
  • keres666
    keres666
    Soul Shriven
    Both EU and NA
    Options
  • Cogrock
    Cogrock
    Soul Shriven
    5 days early access only to get stuck on quest blockers that have been in the game for months. This is pretty darn pathetic and I'll be demanding game time extensions if this is not fixed by launch.

I'm paying for this time that's being wasted.
    Options
  • Allaerra
    Allaerra
    ✭✭✭
    This was broken in beta and reported and screenshots provided. Come on guys, please get this fixed.
    Options
  • Shibble
    Shibble
    Have the same problem, still exists in the EU version. Tried relogging, disbanding etc. but nothing seems to work. Need the quest asap, been waiting for hours now
    Options
  • Shibble
    Shibble
    Resolved issue by making everyone leave the area for a moment. Event reset
    Options
  • dzsonni
    dzsonni
    How did you get people to comply with your request of leaving the circle? I have been trying for about 10 minutes now...
    Options
  • Foxyca
    Foxyca
    Yeah no one wants to co operate to leave the area.. :pensive:
    Relogged alot, was actually very pleased that the launch was so stable, but I do hope they fix this in a few hours, and not like beta after a week :p
    It is progress breaking and I dont want to spend my 5 days early acces doing side quests hehe
    Options
  • Foxyca
    Foxyca
    Update: seems fixed!
    Options
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    its not fixed for me
    Options
  • Foxyca
    Foxyca
    Try relogging alot, you might come across a server phase where it works :)
    Options
  • MathisBorgen
    I'll try again tomorrow, because people don't read chat windows apparently. :-P Tried yelling, most of the people got it, but there was new people coming in all the time so it never got enough time to reset. :-( Hoping it will be fixed until then.
    Options
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still broken on NA server.
    Options
  • dzsonni
    dzsonni
    Logout login, it will work, it took me about 10 tries.
    Options
  • vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    I relogged about three times and it finally worked :)
    Options
  • Melfior
    Melfior
    Suddenly it worked :S
    Options
  • vovangarm
    vovangarm
    Either they have fixed it, or the decreased amount of nearby people no longer corrupted it's proper functionality. I was able to finish it, too about an hour ago.
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    gonna try it later tonight. last two days she has been standing and sitting there just all frozen up... lol
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
    Options
  • Lord_Logan_UDL
    also dont forget the aspect of speed quest, the lion or whatever wont spawn , the aspect of guile keeps spawning at the cave insteead of the lion or cat or whatever is supposed toi be there
    Options