The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

One More Housing Competition Y3 / 200,000,000 gold prize pool / PCNA & PCEU

Twerkules
Twerkules
✭✭
I am delighted to announce the 3rd year of the One More Housing Competition, where once again the talent and creativity of ESO players will be showcased across both PC/NA & PC/EU servers! We invite you to participate along with the 80 communities hosting and promoting this massive competition!

Rules:
- Submission cannot have previously placed in a contest
- NO theme-- showcase your passion project!

Prizes:
BOTH PC/NA & PC/EU!
- 200,000,000 gold in prizes!
- Grand Prize: Choice of available house (sponsored by TCE) + 20,000,000
- Tiered prizes 1 - 20, Honorable Mentions, Judge Picks, Subcategories and... Rising Stars (new category with a focus on new housers)

Dates:
- Submission Deadline: September 17, 2022 11:59 PM EST
- Judging: September 18, 2022 12:00 AM - September 29, 2022 11:59 PM EST

Featured and Judged by:
A diverse panel of judges have come together to tour, feature, and judge your submissions. This panel is inclusive of streamers, and community leaders, each from differing backgrounds within ESO; whether that be PvE, PvP, or housing itself!

www.twitch.tv/aetherial_dragoness • www.twitch.tv/airiesummer • www.twitch.tv/brahwegotthis • www.twitch.tv/gracefully_lyris • www.twitch.tv/icyic • www.twitch.tv/officiallyiffy • www.twitch.tv/jhartellis • www.twitch.tv/kryocatalyst • www.twitch.tv/loctavian • www.twitch.tv/mapplinator • www.twitch.tv/msradcore • www.twitch.tv/nefasqs • www.twitch.tv/nine_tale_fox • www.twitch.tv/nordenheim • www.twitch.tv/novadrakkon • www.twitch.tv/sea_unicorns • www.twitch.tv/skinnycheeks • www.twitch.tv/stabbitydoom • www.twitch.tv/swankery • Tezzer www.youtube.com/user/TeSsAinLoSeRLaNd • Arttea www.youtube.com/c/Arttea • Anaalpha (SB) • batgirl32 (FGM) • Chrystalwind (AT) • Dillon (MM)• Elsha (HH) • Hiddle (HFD) • Inky (TGA) • Invok3r (Rose ESO) • Jotaytee (BP) • Lari (EHN) • LouAnja (ITT) • MariahIV (WTU) • Sharalei (DDA) • Spantifical (FM)

Please Submit Your Home Here!

Hosting Communities:
Aedra • Aetherius Art • Aether Realm • Alibaba • AncientTraders • Atelier Airie • Auction House Central • Black Dragon Defenders • Chimera Syndacate • Craftaholics • Crown Network • Divine Design Alliance • Dragon Void • EHN • ElderScrollsOnlineInternational • ESO Runs • ESO-RP • ESO-RP Homestead• ESOU • ETU • Fashion Srolls Online • Feline MeowImporium • Fellowship of the Ble • Fextralife • Free Marketers • ÆRO • ÆROII • Bläck Fläg • Healer's Haven • Hellfire Dominion • Heroes Gaming Group • HomeBodies • Homestead • Housing's Finest Builders • Independent Trading Team • Kitty Rainbow Dash • l'kiia • Piston • Potato Patch • Purple Button Horde • Rose ESO • Sagitarius • Savage Blade • Scheming Skeever Imports • Seas of Oblivion • Sempiternal Way • Serenity • Shadows of Summerset • Spicy Economics • Spicy Life • StElsweyr • StGreymoor • StBlackwood • Tamriel Buy and Sell • Tamriel Homes • Tamriel Trade Secrets • Taste of Poison • TCE • The Grand Alliance • The Iffy Crew • The Kind Kwamas • The Ska'vyn Exchange • TheGreatHouseofHlaalu • Traders of the Covenant • Transcending Apotheosis • Twist it • UESP • Undaunted Insomniacs • Valheru's • Walks The Uncharted • World Crown Exchange • x Baked Pøtatøes x

xhyjaf9o2kaj.gif
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2023 3:56PM
  • Lucidilusions
    Lucidilusions
    ✭✭
    I have issues with people coming in and turning off lights and leaving doors open which ruins the desired effect of my build. Is it possible to have a list of the judges in game name so I (or we) can add them to permissions instead of leaving the house open for everyone and risking it being judge after someone has come in and screwed with it?
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would love to see the submissions page so we may all visit the houses
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

After the submission deadline (Sept. 17), a list will be published so those interested can visit.

Additionally, after judging has finished, another list of the finalists will be published!
  • MorganaBlue
    MorganaBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Twerkules wrote: »

After the submission deadline (Sept. 17), a list will be published so those interested can visit.

So it is required to leave the submisison houses open to just anybody and you will publish the list of submissions for general public access, is that correct?

Thanks for the information!
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭

So it is required to leave the submisison houses open to just anybody and you will publish the list of submissions for general public access, is that correct?

Thanks for the information!

Yes, setting home permission's to either Visitor, or Limited Visitor would be required so judges can visit and tour an entry!
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Is use of EHT acceptable for effects, etc?
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    Jaclynn wrote: »
    Is use of EHT acceptable for effects, etc?

The use of EHT is permitted; however, some judges may not be using EHT.
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    Can I change my submission anytime before the deadline?

I'm currently working on a new house and I wasn't sure whether I'd meet the deadline or not - its looking like I will be able to meet the deadline, in which case, I want to change my submission.
    Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭

I'm currently working on a new house and I wasn't sure whether I'd meet the deadline or not - its looking like I will be able to meet the deadline, in which case, I want to change my submission.

Thank you for reaching out! I believe we spoke on Discord, but for anyone with the same question-- Yes, submissions can be changed before deadline if you reach out to me before then. The closer to the deadline you wait, the less likely your submissions can be changed/updated.
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for reaching out! I believe we spoke on Discord, but for anyone with the same question-- Yes, submissions can be changed before deadline if you reach out to me before then. The closer to the deadline you wait, the less likely your submissions can be changed/updated.

Yes, that was me that you have spoken with a few days back - I will let you know once my new house is complete before the deadline!
    Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    One More Housing Competition submission deadline is in 7 days! Share your creation. Get involved in your community. Compete for your share of OVER 200,000,000 GOLD

Submission deadline: September 17, 2022 11:59 PM EST
    Submit here: https://forms.gle/zf3bidJqbLHskD2t9

• princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    Featured and Judged by:
    A diverse panel of judges have come together to tour, feature, and judge your submissions. This panel is inclusive of streamers, and community leaders, each from differing backgrounds within ESO; whether that be PvE, PvP, or housing itself!

So just wondering - how does the judging work? Will the entries be split between judges randomly or are judges visiting every single entry etc?
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    Featured and Judged by:

So just wondering - how does the judging work? Will the entries be split between judges randomly or are judges visiting every single entry etc?

Due to the volume of homes, submissions have been divided randomly among the judges. Each home will be judged by, at a minimum, 14 judges. Judges are still given the option to score all homes.
    Edited by Twerkules on September 13, 2022 7:11PM
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    y1nmbvw8sfgu.png
    DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

The greatly anticipated One More Housing Competition is live! With an unprecedented amount of entries, we have reached over 400 homes submitted!

We invite you to tune in over the next 12 days, ending September 29th, during which our homes will be toured and featured by our stellar panel of judges. Our winners of over 200 MILLION gold in prizes, and a home of the 1st place's choosing, will be announced soon after this judging period!

Judging Panel
    www.youtube.com/c/arttea • www.twitch.tv/elshaa • twitter.com/_HachikoChan_ • twitch.tv/theperfectlyhumble • www.twitch.tv/aetherial_dragoness • www.twitch.tv/airiesummer • www.twitch.tv/brahwegotthis • www.twitch.tv/gracefully_lyris • www.twitch.tv/icyic • www.twitch.tv/officiallyiffy • www.twitch.tv/jhartellis • www.twitch.tv/kattatonia • www.twitch.tv/kryocatalys • www.twitch.tv/locke • www.twitch.tv/mapplinator • www.twitch.tv/msradcore • www.twitch.tv/nefasqs • www.twitch.tv/nine_tale_fox • www.twitch.tv/nordenheim • www.twitch.tv/novadrakkon • www.twitch.tv/sea_unicorns • www.twitch.tv/skinnycheeks • www.twitch.tv/swankery • www.twitch.tv/spantifical • www.twitch.tv/stabbitydoom • Tezzer - www.youtube.com/user/TeSsAinLoSeRLaNd • Anaalpha (SB) • batgirl32 (FGM) • Chrystalwind (AT) • Dillon (MM) • Eden Prime (DBI & TTM) • Invok3r (Rose ESO) • Jotaytee (xBPx) • Lari (EHN) • LemonBirdie • Hiddle (HFD) • LouAnja (ITT) • MariahIV (WTU) • PrettyPony • Psylence (TCE) • Sharalei (DDA) • Twerkules

OMH Submissions:
    spreadsheet will be updated with stream schedules periodically

• hizium
    hizium
    ✭✭✭
    The greatly anticipated One More Housing Competition is live! With an unprecedented amount of entries, we have reached over 400 homes submitted!

We invite you to tune in over the next 12 days, ending September 29th, during which our homes will be toured and featured by our stellar panel of judges. Our winners of over 200 MILLION gold in prizes, and a home of the 1st place's choosing, will be announced soon after this judging period!

Nice!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Hey @Twerkules I just wanna give you a heads up that, on the spreadsheet, some streamers schedules don't have the complete date with month day. That may be a little confusing to understand. As an example: both KryoCatalyst and Msradcore have SUNDAY on their schedules. Does that means today or next sunday?
    So, maybe it will be a good idea to update the dates with the month day.
    Edited by hizium on September 19, 2022 2:57AM
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    I watched a few streams but I fell in love with this house:

Water’s Edge by @Krynn_Kai-848418

Crazy good stuff. I'm in love
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a chat thread about the houses?
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    With over 400 homes, and 200m in prizes, the One More Housing Competition has tallied their scores, and the results are in!! Below is a list of our winners!

List of winners

7ixlby350odl.gif

It’s been immensely encouraging to see how passionate everyone has been about sharing their love for housing— regardless of experience. Each year the contest has grown and evolved thanks to this interest from the community.

To those who entered: A huge thank you to you, who committed your time and energy to build something unique and creative, and then sharing a piece of that with us all.
    I want to applaud each judge who took time out of their schedule to tour each home. Some were so amazing that they were able to tour all 400 entries!

An additional thanks to each community involved in this event! We've made ESO history together.

There are already plans in the works for a 4th OMH Competition in the next 6 months. Excited to share more screenshots from this year's competition, along with more information here

• Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    1.) @Totes PC/NA - Bastion Sanguinaris Choice of available house (sponsored by TCE) + 20,000,000
    Lost City of Petra'- Hidden for centuries within a series of labyrinthian caverns, intrepid explorers recently located the Lost City of Petra. The perilous search to discover its secrets and reveal its mysteries is already underway… (An Indiana Jones inspired build).

unknown.png

2.) @V.irt PC/NA - The Erstwhile Sanctuary 15,000,000
    Eons ago an unknown people discovered a cavern with a peculiar nature. Little is known about what they discovered, but it is said that they were able to commune with beings from another dimension. Today an ambitious figure has taken to the cavern seeking knowledge and power. The facility is in a state of disrepair and all involved are thought to have succumb to madness or simply vanished.

unknown.png

3.) @futerko PC/EU - Doomchar Plateau 10,000,000
    Year 2890 ~ Henry has spent all his life building machines and study mechanical engineering, to amaze and change the life of his people with them. But something unexpected led him to an anomaly garbage island, and from that day no one heard of him anymore.

unknown.png

4.) @katchlight PC/EU - Moon-Sugar Meadow 9,000,000
    "Once Upon a Time
    Yes, you know these words
    It's a familiar story
    It's a tale you've heard

Cruelty and kindness
    One masked as the other
    Horrible sisters
    And the dreaded stepmother

A kind-hearted girl
    Always made to feel small
    But this is a fairy tale, my dear
    And you SHALL go to the ball"

unknown.png

5.) @arrehova PC/EU - The Orbservatory Prior 8,000,000
    Welcome to the robot-city!

unknown.png

6.) @wynsdaymourning PC/NA - Agony's Ascent 7,000,000
    The Hive

unknown.png

7.) @Yumij PC/EU - Hunter's Glade 6,500,000
    "Everyone dreams. But not always for the better.. There are rumors of a place that sucks you in when you’re having a nightmare. This place is said to feed on people's dreams & nightmares. If you end up there, there’s no way back. It's just rumors though.."

unknown.png

8.) @Sorries PC/EU - Seaveil Spire 6,000,000
    "It is is through the portal in the cave part. Please don't forget to look in the water, especially on the side of the entrance."

unknown.png

9.) @Enclaveca PC/EU - Doomchar Plateau 5,500,000
    Hermaeus Mora beckons all seekers of knowledge to His realm of Apocrypha. Can you find the secret chamber and bask in His presence, or will you get lost in the wretched abyss of His infinite mind?

unknown.png

10.) @Mloking PC/EU - Serenity Falls Estate 5,000,000
    "The Oaken Hideout - On the edge of Valenwood forest, an adventurous warden found an abandoned treehouse sitting on a majestic oak just below the springs of river S’ren-ja. With help of Khajiit and Bosmer folk living nearby, the house was quickly restored into something magical and cosy, a hideout every warden is dreaming of. River provides fresh food and magical forest supplies alchemical reagents."

unknown.png

11.) @malderyn PC/NA - Stone Eagle Aerie 4,500,000
    Minas Tirith from the Lord of the Rings

unknown.png

12.) @VladRU PC/EU - The Gorinir Estate 4,250,000

unknown.png

13.) @atalae PC/NA - Hunter's Glade 4,000,000
    Dungeons and Dragons

unknown.png

14.) @SolaceEmbodied PC/NA - Coldharbour Surreal Estate 3,750,000
    A grand dining hall located within Castle Dracarn

unknown.png

15.) @Kremen93 PC/EU - Hunding's Palatial Hall 3,500,000
    I always wanted to make a cozy embankment. Created under the impressions of photographs of the promenade of the city of "La Canea" (Crete)

unknown.png

16.) @Shterion PC/EU - Grand Topal Hideaway 3,400,000
    Kame House

unknown.png

17.) @Rubitete PC/EU - Hunter's Glade 3,300,000
    As you make your way through the woods, you suddenly find yourself standing in front of a single house on a hill. Once upon a time, it must have been a stately estate. Now it’s run down and abandoned. What happened here?

unknown.png

18.) @Talyce PC/NA - Lucky Cat Landing 3,200,000
    Welcome to the Kusakabe farmhouse of Studio Ghibli's My Neighbor Totoro, where a Cat Bus awaits and Totoro sleeps beneath the great camphor tree. Follow the glowy acorns to a magical place!

unknown.png

19.) @bomsen83 PC/EU - Hall of the Lunar Champion 3,100,000
    A modern architecture inspired house by a waterfall. Focus for the build was letting the sunlight through the house, giving a warm playful feeling and interesting shapes drawn by the shadows.

unknown.png

20.) @Krynn_Kai-848418 PC/NA - Water’s Edge 3,000,000
    This old bridge house was a couple's first ever home. They preferred simpler living, but the home c ould use a few upgrades. Over the year, they updated the kitchen, gave their bedroom a more polished facel ift, and renovated their attic int oa full bath, complete with laundry and personal sauna. To make their living they own their own shops, one a blacksmith, and the other a tailor and jewler. 5 rooms total. Thank you for visiting.

unknown.png
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone help me out? I want to see more of SolaceEmbodied's beautiful home, but I couldn't find if streamer or YouTuber showcased their home by touring in person. I'd like to be able to see the winners' homes beyond a screenshot if possible but I'm a console player.
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Can someone help me out? I want to see more of SolaceEmbodied's beautiful home, but I couldn't find if streamer or YouTuber showcased their home by touring in person. I'd like to be able to see the winners' homes beyond a screenshot if possible but I'm a console player.

Highlights and other vods can be found in the One More Housing Competition Info Hub
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any reason you're not showing/providing my completed scores? I've been trying to get information solely for my build since 10/3 (I sent a Discord Message and In-Game Mail). I'd like to know who came through and see what scores I got.

It would be nice to see how the 14 Judges critiqued my build. I can track down applicable videos and vods from there. I am curious how I scored in the 8 different categories. Of the three streamers I watched enter my home, 2 missed more than half the entire build... not only was that disheartening to see, I was really wanting criticism on how to improve future projects.

If you're advertising a competition on the official Elder Scrolls Forum, I believe this information should be available - upon request.

Edited by Unknown_Redemption on October 10, 2022 6:03AM
  • Twerkules
    Twerkules
    ✭✭
    Any reason you're not showing/providing my completed scores? I've been trying to get information solely for my build since 10/3 (I sent a Discord Message and In-Game Mail). I'd like to know who came through and see what scores I got.

It would be nice to see how the 14 Judges critiqued my build. I can track down applicable videos and vods from there. I am curious how I scored in the 8 different categories. Of the three streamers I watched enter my home, 2 missed more than half the entire build... not only was that disheartening to see, I was really wanting criticism on how to improve future projects.

If you're advertising a competition on the official Elder Scrolls Forum, I believe this information should be available - upon request.

Hello, numerical scores are not released. This is not common practice in housing competitions. I am glad you saw your home toured by 3 streamers. Based on your words that two judges were unable to view half the build, I believe pathing may be something that you focus on in future projects as maybe it was unclear to them on where to explore.

Thank you for participating and your interest in OMH!
This discussion has been closed.