Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Explorer & Imperial Items?

Viqueenie
Viqueenie
I created my characters, I haven't deleted any yet.. but I only received a monkey and Mara pledge in my mailbox.

My friends who I am playing with have a monkey pet, the mara pledge/ring, mudcrabs, treasure maps, scuttler pet, everything from their Explorer/Imperial Editions. Why don't I have mine?

This is a huge disappointment to me and I hope someone can help. ._.
  • Draconixs
    Draconixs
    Soul Shriven
    Same ehre only the monkey and mara i recieved :( nothing els and the rest got the rest of the stuff well.
    Join The Legends Guild to become Legends in TESO! Watch my TESO Streams on Twitch! : http://www.twitch.tv/kimisaru
  • KariTR
    KariTR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nickcoleman86_ESO
    nickcoleman86_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The only way I see to fix this mistake in fairness is to release these items to all players now.
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    I think that players who ordered games from Zenimax page -recive their Explorer pack early.
    i recive only monkey pet and Pledge of mara << last item is kind of strange cos im still missing a Scuttler pet and maps (so prepurchase reward)

Imperial Edition rewards items are know long time to be given at game release - so at 4.04
  • nickcoleman86_ESO
    nickcoleman86_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, I as well got the Beta Vanity pet and the Pledge of Mara.
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is interesting. The last I read, we were meant to recieve our Imperial edition content during early access and then we'd have two days grace period after launch to input our box code to be able to keep using them. What changed and why?
  • eruexe
    eruexe
    This is interesting. The last I read, we were meant to recieve our Imperial edition content during early access and then we'd have two days grace period after launch to input our box code to be able to keep using them. What changed and why?

i thought the same for both imperial and standard regardless of where you preordered too
  • Ranikazi
    Ranikazi
    eruexe wrote: »

i thought the same for both imperial and standard regardless of where you preordered too

Apparently, it just isn't the case. I was very disappointed to learn that I could not play today, and mildly angry to find that those who payed for imperial needed to go through so much schtick to get things working.
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in this same boat too w/only mara ring and monkey :( I too thought it was stated we'd get the items and have a grace period to enter code. I pre-ordered the physical Imperial edition, and GameStop emailed me the code a long time ago, which has indeed been entered into my account.

I think that by the time I get that box from GameStop on 4/4, (ordered online and they say they have to ship, I cannot pick up) the treasure maps are going to be useless unless I start making alts :( Really regretting the decision to spend more money, when I could have just purchased the digital Imperial edition and have access to everything now.
  • Donarion
    Donarion
    Same problem here. Ordered Imperial edition from Amazon and got 5 day early access code. I can play the game, but can't choose Imperial or the faction I want and don't have any of the items.
  • JudoMantis2112
    I am also having the same problem. I ordered the Imperial edition through Amazon. I got my early access, my horse, the rings of Mara, and my Monkey from the Beta Tests, but nothing else. Although I do believe that I can role any race in any faction. I just hope that I get everything that was promised in my purchase or else I'm going to be vary Peeved.
  • Bansheedragon
    Bansheedragon
    ✭✭✭
    I will add mine to this as well.
    I got the rings and the monkey pet, but nothing else, while others in my guild have gotten their items.
    On a side note, the monkey pet was a little reward for participating in the beta, it is not part of the game or explorer pack.

After reading this thread, I decided to take a look at the FAQ for this.
    The FAQ does indeed say that some items will not be available until launch on 04.04.2014.
    However its worth noting that this FAQ was not posted until recently, at most a week prior to this post,

Like some others here I seem to remember it said somewhere that we would get all items during Early Access, but I cannot find anything about it now.

And I agree with what @nickcoleman86_ESO is saying that if they accidentally released it to some people they should be fair and give it to everyone.
    I honestly dont see why its a problem to give us all items right now.
  • Donarion
    Donarion
    In all honesty I could wait for the items, but what's got me upset is that I don't have access to choose whatever faction I want because it's still race-restricted.
  • eruexe
    eruexe
    Donarion wrote: »
    In all honesty I could wait for the items, but what's got me upset is that I don't have access to choose whatever faction I want because it's still race-restricted.

Damn. Why do they have to lock these stuff up and not just give everyone else who pre-ordered their perks/items upon first log-in.