The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch

divingstephen
I'd just like to say i'm pretty Disappointed! you said all you have to do is patch to play on game day! Every day I made sure Game Launch said Updated! Today 7AM after trying to log in for 30mins, Come to find you, you have to Do a REPAIR, so since 7:30am I'm still doing updates. If this was mentioned earlier, This crap would have been done and I could be enjoying this game!
  • Hobotron
    Hobotron
    ✭✭✭
    Agree 100%. Meanwhile, by the time we'll actually be able to make characters, the only names left will look like line noise. I got up at 5am for this?
    Options
  • divingstephen
    Yeah!! I just 49%
    Options
  • Oscaldort
    Oscaldort
    Agreed, have patched several times in the last few days so I would be ready, only to have to patch again on early access launch day. And it's slow. Very disappointing.

Update: There is a SECOND patch, but it is much faster. Although it is much larger.
    Edited by Oscaldort on March 30, 2014 3:16PM
    Options