The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Signiture issue

SinBad
SinBad
✭✭✭
It says images aren't allowed in the signatures, but i seen some others have it. It also says no images when i don't even have an image in it, i just had some words in Bold, and i guess it thought it was an image.
Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting, beyond that beach? Immortality!Take it, it's yours!
  • Animeloverkyokyo
    Would you perhaps know how I could fix that? You seem to have gotten yours working but I happen to be having the same issue.

Edit: It only says that if I try to use italics or anything else...
    Edited by Animeloverkyokyo on April 2, 2014 11:16PM
    I'd tell you but...
    It's a secret to everybody!
  • SinBad
    SinBad
    ✭✭✭
    @Animeloverkyokyo‌ It's weird, sometimes i can add bold sometimes i cant. I can't center it either. Its all buggy.
    Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting, beyond that beach? Immortality!Take it, it's yours!