The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

With damage frequency lowered, all proc chances should be adjusted.

Faulgor
Faulgor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
All AoE DoTs and lots of heals have had their tick frequency lowered, from once per second to every 2 seconds.
This is a staggering 50% reduction of all effects that proc off this damage.

For many sets and skills, this is a significan nerf. E.g., every set that procs on crit damage, like Briarheart. Or skills like Sorcerer's Surge. Even something like the Ring of the Pale Order is affected, because you can no longer count on getting healed every second as long as a DoT is running. Not to mention simple proc sets like Storm-Cursed's Revenge which proc on Shock Damage - with virtually all shock damage being from DoTs, this is an absolutely monumental nerf to an already mediocre set.

If this frequency nerf goes through, all, absolutely all proc effects in the game have to re-evaluated, and probably buffed. Unless you are prepared to do this, I beg you to reconsider.
Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a good catch, I for one, am not all against all these changes but the above is a valid concern that should be adressed.

While it sucks, I don't mind getting nerfed on the dps side a bit, but if our sustain and the ability to survive gets impacted, it would be even more of a downer for most people.