The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upgrade from standard to imperial for early access?

spankist
spankist
I purchased the standard edition from a 3rd party, and I've already entered my codes. I see that you'll be able to upgrade via the official store on the 4th in the FAQ. Is there a way to pay the difference and upgrade for early access?

Thanks!
  • twistcap
    twistcap
    Same issue here, I want to upgrade for early access but no way to accomplish this via the store.

I opened a ticket with customer support, awaiting their answer. I will let you know their response when I get it :)
  • spankist
    spankist
    Thanks kindly
  • twistcap
    twistcap
    Well they told me that standard edition is only a 3 days starts and support never answered my question for the upgrade to imperial. I resent them an e-mail.
  • sinraven1642
    sinraven1642
    Soul Shriven
    I wish you could upgrade earlier. My fiancé and I bought two copies of the game at best buy, and they limited us to one copy of the imperial edition. So, one of us gets 5 days of access and one gets 3. Would have really liked to level together! lol..
  • adamadd
    adamadd
    Soul Shriven
    same here
  • pruim
    pruim
    same here, i also want the 5 (4) days head start.
  • adamadd
    adamadd
    Soul Shriven
    response from support anyone ?
  • Almay
    Almay
    I believe i read somewhere (and I could be wrong) that you will be able to upgrade to imperial edition at launch...so Friday.
  • Almay
    Almay
    Found it on their website...

Can I upgrade to the Digital Imperial Edition?
    Starting April 4th, 2014 all customers who pre-purchased the Digital Standard Edition can upgrade to the Digital Imperial Edition by visiting The Elder Scrolls Online Store (https://store.elderscrollsonline.com). This will allow them to receive the exclusive collection of in-game rewards available from the Digital Imperial Edition.

If players have purchased a physical copy of the Standard Edition but wish to upgrade to the Digital Imperial Edition, our upgrade service is also there to assist them.
  • adamadd
    adamadd
    Soul Shriven
    i knew that , but i wanna upgrade today , anyway if someone had 3 day preaccess and want to make an imperial then dont wanna wait to apr. 4 and throw the trash the other non imperial character .
  • Almay
    Almay
    Sorry, I don't know what to say since it's clearly stated that you cannot until the 4th. Maybe you'll get lucky and they will assist you. Good luck
  • adamadd
    adamadd
    Soul Shriven
    there is no way :(
    "Until launch 4th April there is no way to upgrade to play as an Imperial,"