The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount doesn't appear when pressing 'H'

• Obsicarius
    Alright sweet. Make sure you spread the word! It seems as the bug has something to do with traveling to bleakrock while mounted.
  • Renegade156b14_ESO
    Obsicarius wrote: »
    Hey guys i have the fix as I saw it posted on another forum post when I was trying to fix another bug. To fix it you need to kill yourself. (yes, i know it sounds crazy) Just type "/stuck" in game, and when you respawn at the nearest wayshrine, it should allow you to mount once more. Goodluck guys! Keep me posted if it worked for you! :smile:

tHANKS IT WORKED
  • Isyldra
    Isyldra
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just did a full instance reset (logging out for ~10 min) and that didn't seem to fix it, but the next time I did a travel to wayshrine I was able to mount right up after.

I suggest trying to travel to a wayshrine.
    Proud member of Alacrity
    Proud member of The Psijic Order
    Twitter: @Isyldra
    Twitch: twitch.tv/isyldra
    There's a special place in hell reserved for people who leave the worms and take the flower.
  • cazzmaranb14_ESO
    Just reaffirming that I'm having this problem as well. Using "H" for mount. Tried rebinding. Tried /reloadui, logging out, restarting client/patcher. Nothing works.
  • cazzmaranb14_ESO
    Isyldra wrote: »
    I just did a full instance reset (logging out for ~10 min) and that didn't seem to fix it, but the next time I did a travel to wayshrine I was able to mount right up after.

I suggest trying to travel to a wayshrine.
    Did not work for me.
  • cazzmaranb14_ESO
    Note to self: read threads in order, not backward. I assumed solution would be at end.

TO FUTURE READERS, AS NOTED ABOVE, DOING A /STUCK WILL FIX THIS!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Yup, we can confirm that a temporary workaround is to use /stuck, and you should be able to mount up again!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Seanisean
    Seanisean
    I found a WORKAROUND! Just die. Then it should work again. I hope it helps!!
  • Greybeard17
    I also noticed that when I hit the space bar to jump while I'm on my horse, I dismount.
  • firehawk2324
    firehawk2324
    ✭✭✭
    Horse worked fine all day. Then I relogged, and it completely stopped working. Also changed hotkeys, and nothing worked.
    Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. - Sheogorath