The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Q3 In-Game Events 2022 (July Through September)

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RagnarSw wrote: »
    Were the Indriks that could be bought directly for 10 tickets different? Or was that just a shortcut? I only got 1 on PC NA, since my tickets were all in use, but I wish those would just stay around.

This is old, but it looks like you never got your answer. The only Indrik I recall for 10 tickets were pets though. The ones you create with multiple items are mounts.

Yep. I goofed and bought the two pets. I thought it was a special deal since they were old, but I didn't read closely enough.

Totally my fault, but annoying. Even more annoying since I earned them all on the PS4 but lost them all when I moved to the PC. They really need a transfer option OR to be more like FF XIV and not care where you play.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is double telvar event
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I understanding this correctly? If Heroes of High Isle will still happen in late September, it would be 10 days or less after the Undaunted Celebration, right? And Witches Festival will happen maybe just two or something like that weeks after? Or Heroes of High Isle will be rescheduled?

I'm not complaining, but it's just a little odd. Never I've seen such high density of events.
    Edited by Eric_Prince on September 23, 2022 6:15PM
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Eric_Prince Heroes of High Isle is still coming and will be our next event. We'll have information out soon regarding the details.

Also, end of March until May was pretty packed with events as well. We've got quite a few events before the end of the year.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Eric_Prince Heroes of High Isle is still coming and will be our next event. We'll have information out soon regarding the details.

Also, end of March until May was pretty packed with events as well. We've got quite a few events before the end of the year.

Appreciate the reply. Well, no rest for the wicked, I guess. Must prepare for more dailies :smiley:
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)