The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Q3 In-Game Events 2022 (July Through September)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! Here are the next set of in-game events for Q3! We will update with more specific times as we get closer to the in-game events and link to the appropriate article. Thanks!

Whitestrake's Mayhem:
Article Link
Start: Thursday, July 28 @ 10am EST
End: Tuesday, August 9 @ 10am EST

Undaunted Celebration
Article Link
Start: Thursday, Sept. 8 @ 10am EST
End: Tuesday, Sept. 20 @ 10am EST

Heroes Of High Isle
Article Link
Start: Thursday, Sept. 29 @ 10am
End: Tuesday, Oct. 11 @ 10am

50implfusnk4.jpg

Edited by ZOS_Kevin on November 7, 2022 5:43PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • CE_Nex
    CE_Nex
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin, we love you. <3
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So early for Undaunted... interesting!
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

Are you able to share what Indriks will be available during these events? Prior articles referred to "seasonal" Indriks, which made it sound like 2 Indriks will be available for 3 months, then a different 2 will be cycled in. Is that based on the existing Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4 event timings? Are the current Icebreath and Luminous Indriks the "Q2 Indriks" and will disappear after Zeals of Zenithar and 2 new Indriks will appear for Q3? Or will Icebreath and Luminous still be available during Mayhem?

Since excess tickets are in short supply, many of us are trying to figure out best way to spend them and on what Indrik fragments. Some insight into the way Indrik cycles will work would be very helpful!
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All! Here are the next set of in-game events for Q3! We will update with more specific times as we get closer to the in-game events and link to the appropriate article. Thanks!

50implfusnk4.jpg

Looks great! Will any of these coincide with the server upgrades for pc eu and console or not?
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks very nice.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

Are you able to share what Indriks will be available during these events? Prior articles referred to "seasonal" Indriks, which made it sound like 2 Indriks will be available for 3 months, then a different 2 will be cycled in. Is that based on the existing Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4 event timings? Are the current Icebreath and Luminous Indriks the "Q2 Indriks" and will disappear after Zeals of Zenithar and 2 new Indriks will appear for Q3? Or will Icebreath and Luminous still be available during Mayhem?

Since excess tickets are in short supply, many of us are trying to figure out best way to spend them and on what Indrik fragments. Some insight into the way Indrik cycles will work would be very helpful!

I would agree with this!

They are also not clear overall. Do you buy the 10 ticket one or started inching your way there as in the past? I am finally getting some spare tickets and all my past Indriks are in exile on the PS4, so I will collect them (though the inability to xfer mounts remains an annoying point for me). I am just clueless on what I should be pursuing.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • skinnycheeks
    skinnycheeks
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the heads-up!
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, look, it's not just months anymore, it's now early/late <month>. Just a couple of years more and we'll start having full dates!

Jk, thank you, any info on the events is always much appreciated! :)
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to midyear mayhem. I hope that we see the typical good server performance that we have enjoyed in previous events.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    React wrote: »
    Looking forward to midyear mayhem. I hope that we see the typical good server performance that we have enjoyed in previous events.

Would be nice to have even more campaigns to be made available compared to previous Mayhems, especially after PC-NA got better performance after the hardware upgrade.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Whitestrakes Mayhem the PvP event?
    Edited by ChunkyCat on July 9, 2022 11:51AM
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! B)
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Is Whitestrakes Mayhem the PvP event?

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Whitestrake Mayhem is in late July, we'll get the EU server upgrades before that, right? Right?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Whitestrake Mayhem is in late July, we'll get the EU server upgrades before that, right? Right?

They're still sourcing them according to their latest update so I doubt it'll be ready until 2023. I've gone to NA for that reason.
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You'll be lucky to see them before October.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the information.

Please run the undaunted event over 2 weekends please. Last time it was only for one weekend and I had to work that weekend and missed out on most of it.

Stay Safe :)
  • Sidewaves89
    Sidewaves89
    ✭✭✭

You'll be lucky to see them before October.

October 2022, right? Right?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_Kevin

@Dagoth_Rac We'll pass that feedback along. We did share this last events worth of available Indriks in a forum post, but it would be more convenient for everyone if it was in the article.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @FluffyBird Trying to find a middle ground here. We're testing giving a timeframe just so that players have a ballpark of when events are until we have them more set in stone. Would feel bad to give dates now and having them slip. Hopefully the early/late will help in planning to some degree.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

No update on server upgrades yet. We're still at the mercy of supply chains. We'll update once we have concrete plans related to this.
    Staff Post
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

Hi @Dagoth_Rac

This article on ESO-Hub has been there since near the end of April, and it contains a schedule for the Indrik variant availability.
    I discovered it during the Zenithar event. I rely on ESO-Hub as one of my sources for game info, so I assumed this is accurate.
    https://eso-hub.com/en/news/how-to-get-indrik-mounts-that-you-missed-in-eso

Based on that info, I was looking forward to having the Onyx Indrik berries available starting with the next event.

But given the response of @ZOS_Kevin to your question here, which makes it sound like info about the schedule of Indrik availability hasn't been made public yet, it makes me wonder what the source of info for this article was.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • FlopsyPrince
      FlopsyPrince
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Were the Indriks that could be bought directly for 10 tickets different? Or was that just a shortcut? I only got 1 on PC NA, since my tickets were all in use, but I wish those would just stay around.
      PC
      PS4/PS5
    • FafiQ_xP
      FafiQ_xP
      ✭✭✭
      I stopped playing actively but always come back to the game when Mayhem event is up, [snip]

[edited for baiting]
      Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 17, 2022 5:27PM
      For the Covenant!
    • FlopsyPrince
      FlopsyPrince
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      FafiQ_xP wrote: »
      I stopped playing actively but always come back to the game when Mayhem event is up, [snip]

Which is why the premise for the event is very flawed.

[snip] some just enjoy the ganking, ruining the event for so much of the playerbase.

[edited for baiting & to remove quote]
      Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 17, 2022 5:28PM
      PC
      PS4/PS5
    • Lady_Galadhiel
      Lady_Galadhiel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks, this is the type of information I love to know in advance!
      Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
    • Lady_Galadhiel
      Lady_Galadhiel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Just to add, as there is no free house for tickets this year I will just assume that the Heroes of High Isle event will be a community event where we can earn a free house in High Isle, right? I know Kevin can't spoil us anything, but l will just hope it is like in Greymoor.
      Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
    • Marcusorion1
      Marcusorion1
      ✭✭✭✭
      Since the Heroes of High Isle event will award event tickets for doing activities within High Isle, will the zone be available to all players ( eso plus and / or standard game ) for the duration of the event or just for those of us that have purchased the Chapter ?

I can foresee a fair amount of confusion among players if this is not stated clearly in advance. I am aware of several players that are waiting for High Isle to go on sale before purchasing. I can also foresee a fair amount of complaints if the event is perceived to allow some players event tickets and not others ( FOMO - based ).

• VaranisArano
      VaranisArano
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Since the Heroes of High Isle event will award event tickets for doing activities within High Isle, will the zone be available to all players ( eso plus and / or standard game ) for the duration of the event or just for those of us that have purchased the Chapter ?

I can foresee a fair amount of confusion among players if this is not stated clearly in advance. I am aware of several players that are waiting for High Isle to go on sale before purchasing. I can also foresee a fair amount of complaints if the event is perceived to allow some players event tickets and not others ( FOMO - based ).

It's usually just the Chapter owners, frequently involves a sale on the Chapter, and yes, it is FOMO-based. See the similar Bounties of Blackwood event last year.
      Edited by VaranisArano on July 25, 2022 11:56PM
    • RagnarSw
      RagnarSw
      ✭✭✭
      Were the Indriks that could be bought directly for 10 tickets different? Or was that just a shortcut? I only got 1 on PC NA, since my tickets were all in use, but I wish those would just stay around.

This is old, but it looks like you never got your answer. The only Indrik I recall for 10 tickets were pets though. The ones you create with multiple items are mounts.
    • RagnarSw
      RagnarSw
      ✭✭✭
      Just to add, as there is no free house for tickets this year I will just assume that the Heroes of High Isle event will be a community event where we can earn a free house in High Isle, right? I know Kevin can't spoil us anything, but l will just hope it is like in Greymoor.

From the datamine, the "big" prize from the community event is the Q4 Zone DLC (like with Blackwood).