Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn Celestial Rifts

opalcity
opalcity
✭✭✭✭✭
Are Celestial Rifts encounters that happen randomly, or are they in fixed locations?

And if they are in fixed locations, does anyone have a map, please? Usual sources are coming up empty - I can find Craglorn treasure maps, shard maps, psijic breach maps, but no celestial rift maps.

Best Answer

• The_Boggart
    The_Boggart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uespwikki has the rifts on the craglorn map
    Answer ✓
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe they don't give anything in return so why bother?
  • The_Boggart
    The_Boggart
    ✭✭✭✭
    N
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »

So far they've been an easy source of Zenithar boxes, quicker than world bosses.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They always appear at the same locations, I don't have a map though. And I think the last enemy drops a bit of loot? It's basically like the Daedric fissures in the other areas of the base game, but with stronger enemies.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »

I like them for endeavors that call for kill xx dangerous foes. One celestial rift spawns 20-25 'dangerous foes'.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uespwikki has the rifts on the craglorn map

Thank you! It's an awful map (on my tablet anyway), but will greatly help our event farm!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them for endeavors that call for kill xx dangerous foes. One celestial rift spawns 20-25 'dangerous foes'.

If you know where a celestrial rift is, that seems quite convenient. If you don't, you can also go Wamasu hunting instead, or kill spriggans or atronachs of all kind (just in case anyone is wondering what counts as a "dangerous foe").
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if on PC the map pins addon should have the ability to add the rifts to the map

it also adds other things such as the lava vents in high isle, random daedric incursions in standard zones, etc
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities