The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

infinite fall - watching the prophet exchange

drmtc
drmtc
After disabling the anchor points during the quest and returning to watch the exchange and pressing space bar I appeared to fall through the floor somewhere and kept falling small distances at a time, falling then landing. This goes on forever and my quest marker says "Speak to the prophet (Above)". I have logged out and back in it just continues. Character name is drmtc, looks like I'll be playing a different one though.

Si3uFoz.jpg
wCPJi2H.jpg

Edited by drmtc on March 30, 2014 11:45AM
  • Dracosanguis
    same thing happened to me, and I didn't disable anything. seriously, wtf elder scrolls?
  • Mongooz
    Mongooz
    Same thing happening for me. Pretty sure I just hit the jump key.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened a few times in beta to me, just type /stuck

It's an easy fix for you, just not pleasant while you watch Tamriel disappear above you.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Dracosanguis
    you rock kijimia, thank you! that worked.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep. /stuck
  • Bewolf
    Bewolf
    /stuck dont work, same probl here.
  • Mongooz
    Mongooz
    Thank you, kijima! I was pretty close to rerolling.