Edited by Lariana on July 2, 2022 4:59PM
As part of the ESO Housing Network
, we invite everyone here to take part in our Crafting Area Contest!
Create a well-equipped crafting area based on one of the seven crafting professions available in the game! Be it a forge (blacksmithing), a tailor's shop (clothing), a lumber mill or furniture store (woodworking), a herb garden or potion's shop (alchemy), an enchanter's laboratory, or simply a kitchen (provisioning), put those crafting (and decorating) skills to work!Guidelines:
- The crafting area must primarily reflect one of the seven crafting professions, and at least one crafting station of that type should be visible.
- You can incorporate other types of crafting stations in your build if you want.
- You are free to use any area in any house, and any number of items, including special collectibles.
- This is a screenshot only contest, and you may only enter with one screenshot.
- Make sure that you have good lighting in your screenshots, it makes a huge difference!
- Please do not modify or photoshop your screenshot in any manner.
- Essential Housing Tools FX are NOT allowed, as this is a cross-platform event, and not everyone has or uses EHT.
- PTS builds are also NOT allowed, as that gives PC players an unfair advantage over console.
Top-voted entry per crafting category: 200,000 gold each
Special mentions: 50,000 gold eachWho can enter:
This contest is open to absolutely everyone who is into housing, including all platforms and servers (PC, PS and XBox)!How to enter:
Take a screenshot of your crafting area, upload it online, and submit the image link along with your details via this form: https://forms.gle/gjiwt8ng7A1aizAS9
.Deadline for submissions:
July 24 by 12pm PST/ 3pm EST/ 10pm GMTVoting:
After the deadline, all submissions will be posted to the #contest-entries channel on our server, where members of the entire server can vote for their favourite crafting areas! Voting ends on September 26, and winners will be announced right after.
Good luck and happy decorating!
P.S. If you aren't already part of our awesome community yet, check out our original forum post
or hop directly into our server using this link: https://discord.gg/SBxgAm6
Not even daedra have two left feet!