The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zenithar's Blessing

• Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today so far my encounters.
    1. Refreshed zenithars blessing again to 12 hours.
    2. Found 'Begs in wild'
    - Chose the option "I have no gold to give"
    he liked that and spoke that he didn't need money but his stomach was empty. And hinted to checking the stone road

This says to me that we need to give the radish to him

Just found Yrgrid after speaking ii had the option to pay to get 'Mark of protection' or refuse to pay anything
    I chose pay nothing and nothing happened

I then saw Npc called Juste Nin
    Just said to offer gold to zenithar it did nothing

My friend had the radish offered that to Juste Nin he offered that it glowed gold but nothing else happened

I found Yrgrid again whilst grouped with a friend. We are both here. It gave me an extra 2 options which wasn't there before

I chose a guild mate option. It intimidated her and she gave me coins

I also stole the prayer beads which may come in use later on
    Edited by Anne13 on July 2, 2022 2:00PM
  • Lostar
    Lostar
    ✭✭✭✭
    fernflower wrote: »
    Lostar wrote: »

I have the Zenithar's Blessing Buff but after some hours of scouring several zones, I've found no glowing mounds. Any tips?

RNG most likely. gloving moounds share the same spawn points as encounters like khajiit with radish or not-so-honest merchant with a bear. so just visit these points from time to time

And they've all been along the roads, yes? Maybe that has been my issue. I've been running off into the wilds thinking they're their like the chests.
    I paint stuff sometimes...
    https://www.instagram.com/artoflostar/
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lostar wrote: »
    Arato wrote: »
    Oh got another one...
    Begs-in-Wilds had his buddies attack me, saying my generosity would be my undoing or something

Have you found the merchant being assaulted by the orc and her bear?
    fernflower wrote: »
    ej6l7s0srriz.png

I have the Zenithar's Blessing Buff but after some hours of scouring several zones, I've found no glowing mounds. Any tips?

Uh.. well I found a merchant dead with a nuetral orc and bear.. I guess I was too late
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far I have noted 2 spawn point "types" with a set of different events that can spawn on them

a combat spawn point and one that has no combat.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    This is one of the special encounters out in the world!

So to be straight up here, it does not apply any benefit like an XP buff or anything like that. However, the buff does get applied to other special event encounters. They are peppered throughout the world in different spots, so we encourage everyone to keep their eyes open for these events once you have Zenithar's Blessing. (Being vague on purpose here, the team is excited for players to discover some of these.)
    ahh ok, excellent and THANKS @ZOS_Kevin for the scoop!

i really like these types of random/mystery type discoveries within the game world , to encourage what i personally wish "modern" MMORPG's had a lot more of more often: EXPLORATION B)

I guess there is a general 'fear' that if our hand is not held at every step of the way we will just miss the content that's been made available to us.

It is hard to know about content that has no indicators.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I created a guide for all the world events I could find and how they relate to each other. You can find it here. If anyone finds something new please feel free to add on.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/610131/zeal-of-zenithar-world-event-guide-spoilers