The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

High Isle, 'clear the west docks' bugged! Can't progress!

cheriella
cheriella
✭✭✭
So the main story quest where you have to 'clear the westdocks' is bugged. Nothing is happening, and she ship just keeps firing at me. I watched a youtube playthrough and you're suppose to fight a few waves of enemies, then a prompt comes up on the screen for Prince Irnskar to fire the siege weapon and the remaining ship. BUT nothing comes up for me, I also didn't get to fight waves of enemies, the game just made me fight one wave and then nothing else happens. I relogged, also quit the game and nothing....

**Edit** Nevermind. I waited 15mins and logged back in and the quest reset itself, and I was able to progress. :/

Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 26, 2022 1:53PM
< 3 • ESO: Cherry-xo • Steam: cheriella • My Screenshots below < 3
  • Shizara
    Shizara
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. Even reset the whole thing but I got the exact same bug.
  • Shizara
    Shizara
    Soul Shriven
    Shizara wrote: »
    I have the same issue. Even reset the whole thing but I got the exact same bug.

Well, I figured out what triggered the right response;

you need to walk to the ships on the dock before both of the mob spawns there die, otherwise the waves won't trigger.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that waiting a few minutes has helped with the bugged NPC. Since the OP can now proceed, we will go ahead and close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.