Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drops are not working, cannot link accounts

DeltaForce64x
DeltaForce64x
✭✭✭
Whenever I click purple "connect" button on drops page on twitch, I'm auto directed to my eso account page without any pointers, nothing happens. I did refresh many times, did not help.

All I want is that cat,
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 7, 2022 9:01PM
  • DeltaForce64x
    DeltaForce64x
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind problem solved, I had to click the "linked accounts" page, got my cat and Mirri responded with "hello little one"
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried starting from the ESO account web page and linking from there? There is a "linked accounts" listing for Twitch, Amazon, XBox, etc., etc. Maybe going in the opposite direction (ESO -> Twitch instead of Twitch -> ESO) will work?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, your ESO account page should have an option to view which other accounts-- such as your Twitch account-- are linked to your ESO account.

Also, if I remember correctly, while you're on your ESO account trying to link your Twitch account to it, you might need to enter your Twitch login credentials; and while you're on your Twitch account trying to link your ESO account to it, you might need to enter your ESO login credentials. I'm not on either one right niw, so I can't confurm that it works that way, but I think each one needs to be able to confirm that you want the other account to be linked to it. But if you're already actively logged in on both, you might not need to reenter your credentials.

EDIT: Congratulations on finally getting your cat! :) Feline felicitations to you, Mirri, and your new furry friend. :)
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on June 25, 2022 2:17PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for quickly updating the thread to let us know the linking issue is resolved. We will now close the thread since the OP issue has been fixed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.