The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 103 (4:1:1313:0)

macksstream
I don't know what this error is, I tried searching it on the ESO website support database thing and googling it but please I payed for early access. Give.
  • macksstream
    It says "Your account permissions do not currently entitle you to access this server. Should the problem persist check the Service Alerts page or contact Customer Support"
    Options
  • molon_labe_ajs
    I am getting the same problem. Is it because I bought the game from a different retailer and not the elder scrolls online website?
    Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was getting that prior to the server going live. Check your firewall and try disabling it just while you try. Maybe its blocking coms with the login server.
    Options
  • myroncm
    myroncm
    Getting the same problem for the last hour, not sure why though.
    Options
  • Valerius
    Valerius
    Are you sure you have 5 days early access?
    This is an epic signature.
    Options
  • gregjhk
    gregjhk
    it seems there has been a massive screw up by these guys, there are 3 and 5 day early access, but didn't actually tell anyone there was different types
    Options
  • Ariane
    Ariane
    ✭✭✭
    You can see if you have a 3days or 5days early access in your ESO account from the website. Just select "Billing History", it will state which one you've got.
    "I am not an Argonian. I am a crocodile"
    Options
  • Ranikazi
    Ranikazi
    So, if you buy from the online store, then you get 5 days regardless. If you buy from a retailer, then you get either 3 day or 5 day depending on a difference of $30. If you buy from an online store that is NOT TESO, like GMG and Steam, then you are not told that the retail rule applies.

I have not complained all beta, I understand the game is new and needs time to work correctly. I understand how development works, but when I have put nearly $100 and plan on paying the monthly fee, I sincerely feel like this is the kind of thing that shouldn't be assumed. You know, have third parties advertise it correctly?

EDIT: As it turns out, both secondary sites have advertised correctly. This the fault of the customer. Sorry guys.
    Edited by Ranikazi on March 30, 2014 2:56PM
    Options