The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tower Full of Trouble (Ember Quest) - Bugged on PS5

Cooperharley
Cooperharley
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else experiencing this? I am at the point in the quest to get Ember where it requires that you restore 4/4 of the livestock with the Spoon of Undo. I've restored 3 and found the last NPC, but am unable to interact with it after several attempts at mediating this issue:

- /reloadui
- Closing & restarting the game
- Restarting PS5

None of these solutions have helped. If anyone else has experienced this and has a fix I would love to know! Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 5, 2022 7:25PM
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also playing on PS5, just finished that quest and had no problems. Maybe try quitting the quest and restarting if everything else failed?

Good luck!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to be really quick hitting the prompt for some of them.

The last NPC, the one complaining about Ember all the time (the guar), ran away several times before crossing a bridge and pausing there for a few seconds.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this bug a few times on PC NA. With the second cow (stuck behind a tree) and the guar (stopped in the bog) luckily I knew where they were supposed to finish. Was able to use spoon on invisible cow and guar respawned on bridge.
  • rickschimka_ESO
    Almost all High Isle quest bugs can be fixed by completely logging out and logging back in, including this one. It's not the right answer, but it does work.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not run into this bug on PTS but have just come to it on PCNA.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Kaivalya
    Kaivalya
    ✭✭
    I encountered this bug again recently. I haven't done a statistically meaningful amount of testing, but anecdotally, it seems that it happens if you go sheep, cow, cow, sheep, you won't be able to use the spoon on the last sheep. If so, maybe the same deal with cow, sheep, sheep, cow. On the other hand, cow, cow, sheep, sheep; and sheep, sheep, cow, cow both probably work.
  • Hypnotica713
    Hypnotica713
    ✭✭
    This quest is still bugged as of November 2023 on PS4.
    Edited by Hypnotica713 on November 11, 2023 5:51PM