The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trouble getting ESO Twitch Drops

pazrael0321
pazrael0321
Soul Shriven
I have watched the required 4 hours of Twitch to get the Ghostly Housecat Pet, but have been unable to get any of the other ones because every time I go back to Twitch it starts over the timer for the Ghostly House Cat and I am unable to watch enough hours in one sitting to get past that. How do I get past this? Think I have watched enough Twitch to get the others. See screenshot.

cnswbhamttae.png
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    It resets for each session they released. You'll have to watch the full 8 hours total to get the mount and extra crates.
    There's no way to skip any of it. My suggestion is to open Twitch and let it play while you are doing something else.
  • pazrael0321
    pazrael0321
    Soul Shriven
    I understand that you have to watch 8 hours. I have watched around 11 hours so far, just not in one sitting. My problem is it keeps resetting back to the Ghostly Housecat Pet anytime I close the browser and come back later. Unless you are saying that the 8 hours has to be done in one uninterrupted session, which is rough if that is the case. I have "earned" a second Ghostly Housecat Pet, which makes no sense. Again, if I close this browser window and come back later, I will be restarting from the beginning - that does not seem how this should work?

5eevviqzvw15.png