Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drops utterly mental...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay... so I watched 4 hours for the cat...

I watched a further 2 hours for the costume..

Now it says to watch 8 hours total for the horse... HOWEVER.... to accomodate those that had not watched yet, they can watch 4, 6 and 8 hours accumalitvely to get them this round of drops...

But I have to watch 8 hours straight to get the horse...

So... tell me why on earth did I watch the previous 6 hours for, when I could have just watch 8 straight and got all 3???? Now I'm left watching 14 hours of mind numbing stuff from streamers i don't even like. this appears to be a numbers pandering boost for them... not only that, but I feel a little scammed by the first 6 hours of pointless viewing.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7o588yk6ujz6.png

See what i mean? i already claimed the others - but I have to watch it like its from the beginning all over again... which is nonsense.
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best thing you can do is open Twitch, select a streamer, and go to sleep.

The time requirements are insane for this event. But they probably figured you have plenty of time to watch and earn. Requirements should've been cut in half because not everyone has the time to watch Twitch.