Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Move DLC's and mounts to another server

SnowmanDK
SnowmanDK
✭✭✭
Hi.
Back in the BETA days, and until 2016, I played on the NA server.
Then I stopped playing for several years (due to health issues), but really wanted to get back online.
As I live in Europe (Denmark) then I would like to move my DLC's and mounts TO the EU server.
I don't care about characters or anything else. JUST the DLC's and mounts belonging to my account.

Please, PLEASE add a way to do that. I suggest one of these ways:
> by contacting support
> Crown Store Service Token
> Giving ESO+ members a yearly token to move

/SnowmanDK
original developer of the addon Destinations
Ebonheart Pact: Titiani - Templar
Ebonheart Pact: Xsnowman - Crafter
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SnowmanDK

Your game entitlements and DLC should all be available whether you log into the PC-NA server or the PC-EU server.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SnowmanDK
    SnowmanDK
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @SnowmanDK

Your game entitlements and DLC should all be available whether you log into the PC-NA server or the PC-EU server.

I just went through DLC's, mounts and non-combat pets on both servers:

DLC's:
    on NA I have "Guilds and Glory: The 4-DLC Mega-Pack", "Blackwood", "Dark Brotherhood", "Imperial City", "Morrowind", "Orsinium", "Shadows of the Hist" and "Thieves Guild".
    on EU I have "Blackwood", "Imperial City" and "Morrowind".

Mounts:
    on NA I have "Bay Dun Horse", "Brown Paint Horse", "Piebald Destrier", "Sorrel Horse", "Battlefield Nightmare Senche", "Black Senche-Panther", "Senche-Leopard", "Striped Senche-Tiger" and "Banded Guar Charger".
    on EU I have "Sorrel Horse", "Battlefield Nightmare Senche" and "Striped Senche-Tiger".

Non-Combat Pets:
    on NA I have "Echalette", "Fennec Fox", "High Hrothgar Wraith", "Imgakin Monkey", "Jackal", "Jewel-Feathered Sep Adder", "Loyal Dwarven Sphere", "Razak's Opus", "Striped Senche-Panther", "Vermilion Scuttler" and "Housecat".
    on EU I have "Scintillant Dovah-Fly", "Echalette", "High Hrothgar Wraith", "Imgakin Monkey", "Jackal", "Jewel-Feathered Sep Adder", "Loyal Dwarven Sphere", "Verdigris Haj Mota, "Vermilion Scuttler" and "Abecean Ratter Cat".

Something isn't right...
    Ebonheart Pact: Titiani - Templar
    Ebonheart Pact: Xsnowman - Crafter
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SnowmanDK

Please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so they can check your entitlements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post