The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Oakensoul Laminar Gems bugged

HerrPulaRau
HerrPulaRau
✭✭✭
So... after spending hours to get the lead I finally got to the last item I needed for the ring. Now instead of finally getting it the location I am supposed to dig is somewhere under the terrain or something. If you check the images the arrows point towards each other in that specific place where I'm sitting. From the last 2 especially one it points towards the wall and if I take 3 steps in that direction 1 points outside. Normally this happens when the location is under or above. But there is only air above and since I'm on a beach at the edge of the island nothing under either.

No dig site.

What am I supposed to do now? Wait 30 days for it to reset and maybe I get a "not bugged" one?

ou4pkuwgw1cq.png
p5hmq636oa0v.png
2svmtztxvyt4.png
ktffsl2ica52.png
6jik2gjmcj2l.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 22, 2022 11:44PM
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I encountered the same bug. Abandon the scry and it will let you scry again to a new location.
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abandon the scrying, then scry again, hope you get a spot that works this time.
    You do not lose the lead by abandoning a scrying session.
  • HerrPulaRau
    HerrPulaRau
    ✭✭✭
    How do you abbandon the scry?
  • HerrPulaRau
    HerrPulaRau
    ✭✭✭
    Found it. Tyvm guys, didn't know you can abandon.
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it. Tyvm guys, didn't know you can abandon.

You're welcome. I didn't know either until I and my guild leader encountered this bug; he was the brave one to test out abandoning it. lol
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has resolved their issue by abandoning the scry, we will now close this thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.