Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dark Chivalry Crate

Kallykat
Kallykat
✭✭✭✭✭
What did you get in the High Isle pre-order crate?

I got Dawn's Avenger Greaves (blue)
Defensive Rune Body Tattoos (blue)
4 Gems

Anyone get anything cool or high-tier?
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA: Ruby Fledgling Terror Bird [Blue] (I hate it)
    EU: Mossy Vvardvark [Blue] (This one is okay)

PTS: Dawn's Avenger Chest [Blue] (I would've preferred this over the awful Terror Bird pet I got on the Live Server.)
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    JUSTICE FOR APEX CAMELS 🐪✨ Bring 'em back!
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ 🏹 EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🛡️ EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (Tank)
    • 👁️ 🏹 EP - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 🛡️ EP - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamNecro (Tank)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes:
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • KitsuneShoujo
    KitsuneShoujo
    ✭✭✭
    I got a riding stamina tome, a bird pet and two potions.
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    I got all excited when I saw that one of my cards was purple, but it ended up being a Major Gold Coast Experience Scroll... shouldn't complain about free stuff, but I was just hoping to peek one of the brand new things! Ah well.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timorelle wrote: »
    I got all excited when I saw that one of my cards was purple, but it ended up being a Major Gold Coast Experience Scroll... shouldn't complain about free stuff, but I was just hoping to peek one of the brand new things! Ah well.

I know what you mean. Sometimes that happens to me with the gold cards too. I usually end up just cashing those scrolls in for gems.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the flying goblin thingy.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a dragonfly. It's neat, but not what I'm after.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Gold Coast Warrior Elixir
    • Crown Tri-Restoration Potion
    • Cutting Edge (hair style)
    • Gold-tier Grand Gold Coast Experience Scroll
    • Crown Lethal Poison

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I got. The hair style looks better than what I was expecting and the experience scroll and other items gave me a wealth of gems to have on hand for later use.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a scroll as well - not amazing, but I'll take the gems from it and plan on getting the Mossy Vvardvark when the crates are released.

Speaking of which... shouldn't they be phasing out the current crown crates already to make way for the Dark Chivalry ones?

Does anyone know when they will release?
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dawn's Avenger gauntlets, poisons, potions and I think an XP scroll.

So basically an outfit part I'll never use and three free gems. The usual crap.

• MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a terror bird, but I saw someone with a monarch butterfly hairpin which I'm unbelievably jealous of.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a terror bird, but I saw someone with a monarch butterfly hairpin which I'm unbelievably jealous of.

I really want that butterfly hairpin too. Hopefully, it sits well on my character's hair. I could see ZOS releasing it in other colors eventually too.
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    i got Ethertide skin and some potions.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not me, but someone I ran into got the soulrazer knight polymorph.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it looks like the crates will be in the crown store shortly. Thanks to everyone who shared their drops!
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The pin is in a completely different location for Khajiit and it means that it's borderline invisible with most hairs :cc
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought there'd be more emotes. The datamine certainly had more than one.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    I thought there'd be more emotes. The datamine certainly had more than one.

I did too. I wonder if those will show up somewhere else, like daily rewards or an event.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got the Soulrazer Senche
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP