The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

High Isle Pre-Order Question

XDark_One13
XDark_One13
✭✭✭
How long is the pre-order available for? On the eso store right now, release date, you seem to be able to get the pre-order bonus stuff.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 13, 2022 9:47PM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF PC its ended I think, console you have like a week still.
    Options
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    IF PC its ended I think, console you have like a week still.

I should have mentioned, I'm on Pc. That's what I was looking at.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not pre any more, as it's now gone live, so it's just a straightforward purchase.
    You can do that via either the ESO store page (from your browser), or via Steam if your game is a steam version. But pre-order has come and gone.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I know that pre-order is over because it's release day (for PC). In the ESO store when looking at purchasing options for High Isle it looks like you can still get the extra stuff that I thought we could only get if we pre-ordered it.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know that pre-order is over because it's release day (for PC). In the ESO store when looking at purchasing options for High Isle it looks like you can still get the extra stuff that I thought we could only get if we pre-ordered it.

The Pre-order stuff was the Palefrost Elk Mount and the Palefrost Elk Fawn - those items are no longer available.

The other stuff that you will see is not pre-order stuff, it is the difference between basic edition and collectors edition, those can still be purchased.

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    an57wz0putkl.jpg

Hope this works, it should detail what is different between the standard and collectors editions!

Options
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

The Pre-order stuff was the Palefrost Elk Mount and the Palefrost Elk Fawn - those items are no longer available.

The other stuff that you will see is not pre-order stuff, it is the difference between basic edition and collectors edition, those can still be purchased.

Thank you! I didn't realize some of the items just came with buying High Isle. I thought everything but the chapter itself was a pre-order bonus. This is the first year I didn't pre-order the chapter so I was a little confused.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP questions regarding purchasing High Isle have now been answered, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.