Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

unique npc dialogue based on the player's race choice!!!

Browiseth
Browiseth
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
nk7wj8hwq86s.png
odghea2aldg3.png

i feel like we need way more of this even if i am always pleasantly surprised every time it happens. what race-specific npc dialogue have you seen in your travels?
Edited by Browiseth on May 27, 2022 7:55AM
skingrad when zoscharacters:
  • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
  • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
  • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
  • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
  • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
  • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
  • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
  • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
  • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
  • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browiseth wrote: »
    nk7wj8hwq86s.png

i feel like we need way more of this even if i am always pleasantly surprised every time it happens. what race-specific npc dialogue have you seen in your travels?

There is a very big race based one for orcs, yo can become leader of clan bbut yes are so few of them
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    The one that comes to mind is a Bosmer merchant in the Mournhold crafting area, she normally says something snappy like 'what, have you never seen a wood elf before?'. But if you speak to her on a wood elf character she changes it to something like 'good to see another Bosmer in these parts'.

I also remember some of the Summerset main quest dialogue being different if you play it as an Altmer (which I did the first time I did the quest line). I can't remember any specific lines but I think the Canonreeve at Rellenthil has some different lines when you do the quest to investigate the sinkhole, he's much warmer towards the player than if you're playing as a different race.
    Ps4 EU
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian in Morrowind, Sadrith Mora have some dialog about Argonian Slaves during the "Hireling of House Telvanni" Questline
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed some unique dialouge while playing Argonians but never experience it with Dunmer apart from som very minor instances. Dark Elves never being recognized as their own race is a meme in the Elder Scrolls series at this point
    A lot of people trying to justify Bethesda's laziness with the whole "outlander" thing, but most people who play Dark Elves probably want their characters to be from Morrowind area and not Cyrodiil(you're not treated as a Dark Elf on the mainland and you're an "outlander" on Vvardenfell)

Though irl when I visit my grandmother's rural village, I get refered to as "city-people" because my accent is very different, maybe Dunmer take that stuff to the extreme :D
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, it all started with Orsinium (obviously when you play ork). Player can even become a clan leader if ork.

Though players wrote on this forum in old threads, that most of that things ends something like this:
    - you ork, cool, but you are an outsider, so get lost! lol
    - you dunmer, but you still n'wah for us, so go to oblivion! xd
    - you altmer, but you weren't born on Summerset, so... yeah
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The silt strider caravaneer in Vivec city will comment positively if you're a dark elf. She's not really a fan of foreigners.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Rana on Bleakrock island has different responses when you ask her about EP races and if you're one of these races she will give a different answer.
    For example, if you're a Nord, she will say "A Nord asking me about Nords? Very clever, for a Nord. You people impress me, ...".

IIRC, the very first NPC we meet in Murkmire has a special response if you're Argonian and you ask her about Argonian culture stuff. Her reaction will be somewhat like "Well, it's quite uncommon that you, Argonian, don't know about that".
    Edited by Ermiq on May 27, 2022 8:42AM
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Caupo
    Caupo
    ✭✭✭
    Well, my imperial templar takes great offense whenever an NPC says to him: "You dont look imperial." First they should fix these dialogues, and only then make new ones :smiley:
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC there’s a quest in Stonefalls where you have to go to shrines for each Tribunal member, and if you ask about the Tribunal while playing a Dunmer the NPC is like, ‘what child of Morrowind doesn’t already know this?’
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile we also have

"What's a Saxhleel?"

"What's a Hist?"

From an Argonian.

Or my favorite, "dry skin savages" from Nah-Kesh. To Argonians.
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caupo wrote: »
    Well, my imperial templar takes great offense whenever an NPC says to him: "You dont look imperial." First they should fix these dialogues, and only then make new ones :smiley:

My favorite part of doing the Alikr zone quest was an NPC telling my Argonian he doesn't look like a lizard.
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Browiseth wrote: »
    nk7wj8hwq86s.png

There is a very big race based one for orcs, yo can become leader of clan bbut yes are so few of them

Now I want to play an orc.....
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean, with exposition on something your Race SHOULD know is still kind on necessary, as you the player still need to be informed.

HOWEVER

They could still provide that Exposition in a better way depending on your Race, such as instead of

"WHAT IS HIST" as an Argonian

You could for the example in Stonefalls "How is your Hist fairing outside of the Marsh?" show a little bit more concern, then the response could be "As you know, bla bla hist stuff"

They could just tweak things ever so slightly so your character feels a little more a part of the world, instead of just visiting.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you begin the Orsinium quest-line as an Orc, the Orc woman who takes you to Wrothgar says something about being glad to see another Orc in that area. I thought that was a nice touch.
  • Obs1dian
    Obs1dian
    ✭✭✭
    The Summerset main quest and the questline at the college in Auridon both do, which makes sense since they both deal with racism in the Aldmeri Dominion.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @Obs1dian said above, the dialogue at the Auridon college changes based on your race. Here's how headmaster Tanion greets you based on your race: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Tanion
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't the public dungeon quest in Alik'r offer an extra option to Redguards? I only remember it vaguely, but I think I was able to skip a step or something...
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I think you could say that as a Redguard you are worthy of the item at the end of the quest (not sure what it actually was), so you didn't need to fight for it.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czeri wrote: »
    Doesn't the public dungeon quest in Alik'r offer an extra option to Redguards? I only remember it vaguely, but I think I was able to skip a step or something...

it does
    the NPC you do the quest for is researching history of the people and at the end when you talk to the spirit if you are a redguard you can claim the right of blood to take the treasure instead of the other 2 options which is a little less work
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few places where being a khajiit is relevant, but honestly most just kind of pass me by, because they're a bit vague, and I'm not quite sure if they're actually NPC-being-racist unique lines or if the NPC is just a jerk to everyone and I'm the jerk for assuming it's a race thing.

I do remember there are a few quests in Vvardenfell that DEFINITELY knew I was a khajiit though. Well, khajiit/argonian. The dialogue was very possibly the same for both races in at least that instance.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one class-related dialogue option I remember from Elseweyr, in Abode of Ignominy. As a necro you get to tell Narama-ko that resurrecting a frog is indeed necromancy.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Czeri wrote: »
    There is one class-related dialogue option I remember from Elseweyr, in Abode of Ignominy. As a necro you get to tell Narama-ko that resurrecting a frog is indeed necromancy.

Yeah, she's like how would you know.

Lady, I AM a Necromancer. Undeading things is literally what Necros do

• Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never has my char's race been addressed (Imperial), so yeah... Other races have sometimes been acknowledged, sure. But there is another issue.

Why does Verandis not acknowledge when the Vestige is a vampire him/herself?

When a werewofl, only Papa Hircine and some of his followers recognise the manbeast nature. Molly Bally's offspring? Bah, cold-blooded ***...
    My wishlist for ESO ; AND my personal thoughts
    A list of things I'd wish ZOS to improve / add / change

1)Skills
    2)Overland
    3)Champion Points
    4)Replayable content in overland
    5)Dungeons
    6)Chapter ideas
    7)Other

I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland
    >>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

>>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>restoration of destroyed cities, eg. Satakalaam, Aswala, Gil-Var-Delle, etc. Making them permanently restored, maybe with some traders OR minor quest hubs.

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want

III.Champion Points
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

>>a mount OF CHOICE (eg. horse, senche, quasigryph) for every 1200 CP in respective colours
    >>a permanent 10% bonus to gold gain from every source for 900 CP collected on Craft
    >> a permanent 5% attack / defence bonus for 900 CP collected on Warfare
    >>a permanent 10% bonus to health/stam/mag regen and 5% health/stam/mag increase for 900 CP on Fitness

IV.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

V.Dungeons
    >>story mode for dungeons - sometimes I don't want to do a dungeon quest with sprinters. They will rush from boss to boss and leave without saying a thing. I'd love to enjoy the time, even though I've done a dungeon many times

VI.Chapter ideas
    >>Whiterun + Fields of Regret DLC

>>Winterhold (Winterhold Hold) + Dawnstar (The Pale Hold) DLC

>>Timelines series: Cyrodiil
    some Imperial noble/vagabond - a Tharn - becomes the new emperor, so the claims of Ayrenn, Jorun or Emeric are for naught. Vestige begins the long and arduous process of rebuilding Cyrodiil, 1st in their own alliance, and then as they would along Cadwell's silver and gold.

>>Solstheim CH or DLC.

>>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Blackmarsh CH or DLC.

>>Akavir CH.

>>Atmora CH.

>>Peryite's Pits DLC.

>>Vaermina's Quagmire DLC.

VII.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>tracking achievements, eg. in fishing - what type of fish you need, etc.

>>possibility to research traits on Companions' equipment so that we could change the traits

>>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet they are just cosmetics. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being engaged

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!
    1) to an extent I'm not surprised why ZOS isn't adding some of the things we're asking about - the golden rule is: "people don't know what they want THEMSELVES". Yeah, unless... it's been asked for many times.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile we also have

"What's a Saxhleel?"

"What's a Hist?"

From an Argonian.

Somebody is veeeery lukiul.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    One Nord guy near Kynesgrove looks at you like someone dropped you on your head as a child if you, as a Nord, Ask him who Kyne is. He says something like "What, were you raised by Dark Eves or something?"
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The base game was bad at this. There was some instances of race recognition but there was far more without. Then with dlcs they got better, but it feels like in the latest dlcs they have gotten worse at it again.

I remember how annoying it was doing DC zones on an imperial.... No recognition at all and sooo many remarks towards imperials. Even by Emeric straight to my face :|
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the first time I played EP zones as an Argonian, I was shocked by how often I heard NPCs make snide remarks about Argonians. Not to me, but around me. Since then I was wondering if they were actually more common if you play as an Argonian, or I was just more aware of them...
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drammanoth wrote: »
    Never has my char's race been addressed (Imperial), so yeah... Other races have sometimes been acknowledged, sure. But there is another issue.

Why does Verandis not acknowledge when the Vestige is a vampire him/herself?

When a werewofl, only Papa Hircine and some of his followers recognise the manbeast nature. Molly Bally's offspring? Bah, cold-blooded ***...

My Imperial Vampires agree wholeheartedly
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember there was a quest in the Alik'r where your character asks if they will be cursed and the NPC says something like: "you are a Redguard, but you are not from the Alik'r, so no curse."
    I always found this odd, that he knows where my character is from before they became the vestige. Like, how do you know I'm not from the Alik'r originally?
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    65. Wedding at Sea (The Fair Winds) - Have a lovely wedding ceremony at sea and relax in the bridal suite in the Captain's Quarters
    64. Alikr Oasis Paradise (Sword-singer's Redoubt) - This grand home was built above a deep well to commemorate their ancestors
    63. Azandars Tea House (Kelesan Ruhn) - A tea shop/cafe in the shape of a life-sized teapot
    62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    yeah, it all started with Orsinium (obviously when you play ork). Player can even become a clan leader if ork.

Though players wrote on this forum in old threads, that most of that things ends something like this:
    - you ork, cool, but you are an outsider, so get lost! lol
    - you dunmer, but you still n'wah for us, so go to oblivion! xd
    - you altmer, but you weren't born on Summerset, so... yeah

Actually there is an example of this in the basegame already. The woodelf blacksmith in Mournhold reacts to you being a woodelf.
    In Summerset, when they explain how marriage works, they explain it differently to other high elves, more of a "you know how it is with high elf marriage" as if you are already supposed to know. This is how things should be written all the time to be honest. Why do Dunmer need to ask who Azura or Vivec are?
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.