The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Sewer House within the Outlaws Den or Thieves Guild Hall and a Nord Snow Mountain Stronghold"

swook33b16_ESO
swook33b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Yo Zenimax.

Could you make a sewer House under a city within a outlaws den or Thieves Guild Hall. But please don't make it a castle size. Make it a classic/medium size house please. Maybe an old abandoned Thieves Guild Cistern.

Could you also make a large house. A house similar Pariah's Pinnacle but overlooking Skyrim Snowy mountains peaks. Nord themed with a Dragur tomb and ancient Nord bandit King with a throne of a Dragon priest, that this house was a barrow for the dragon cult but was taken over by a bandit king and then left dormant after the bandit king died. The entrance should be like bleak falls barrow and at the other side of the house where the throne is there is an opening with an overlook of Skyrim. At the overlook there is a cliff side with dragon bones as the dragon priest would fly with his dragon and lead the dragur to battle. Or Throat of the World house on High Hrothgar but I guess that would when rest of Skyrim will be opened up in the future.
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    I am consistently surprised that there isn't a single Nord house with Snowy weather. Grymharth's woe almost counts, except not really because it's only got an interior, no yard. It's weird that in the Nord homeland, there are no houses in snowy places.

In fact, there's a lack of Snowy houses in general. There's Pariah's, and there's The snowglobe, but those are only available from the Crown store, and only at certain times, so if you're not playing at that time, or lack the disposable income at that time, then there's really no choice. A good old fashioned Nord mead hall in a snowy field would set my heart a-flutter.
    Edited by DivineKitty on May 15, 2022 1:22PM
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am consistently surprised that there isn't a single Nord house with Snowy weather. Grymharth's woe almost counts, except not ready because it's only got an interior, no yard. It's weird that in the Nord homeland, there are no houses in snowy places.

In fact, there's a lack of Snowy houses in general. There's Pariah's, and there's The snowglobe, but those are only available from the Crown store, and only at certain times, so if you're not playing at that time, or lack the disposable income at that time, then there's really no choice. A good old fashioned Nord mead hall in a snowy field would set my heart a-flutter.

Or that. a Mead hall with a smithy area outside. at a snowy mountain region, a Stable, A bondfire outside etc. I have Grymharth's woe but it feels its lacking something. A throne in the back of the mead hall so you feel like a Nord Chieftain.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put a lot of white snowy looking trees in the yard at Old Mistveil Manor where my Nord lives to try to give it a more snowy look. You can see a snowy mountain top behind the house, but there is no snow in or around the house itself.
    Edited by SilverBride on May 16, 2022 12:56AM
    PCNA
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sewer House is something I would buy in a heartbeat no joke mate and a nice idea too.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stone Eagle Aerie already has access to the Outlaws Den in Markarth so there's that. Not too big on a sewer house myself but to alleviate the snow problem maybe ZOS could offer a weather change pack that also alters the outside in some of the Nord houses.

Personally, I would really kill for a Colovian or Gold Coast style townhouse. I seriously considered getting Proudspire but it appears hard to work with in terms of wall furnishings due to the stonecarving so you either have to use smaller furnishings or have the bigger ones essentially float off the wall. Meanwhile I'm not too thrilled with the Alinor Townhouse layout.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly those two don't seem that different from what exists already, to excite me personally. Can definitely see the appeal - I just think there might be more exciting or unique options I'd go for first.

Definitely is some value to adding more non-notable homes though. There's too much focus on the high end in my opinion - sometimes it's nice to have a small cozy home with some special features.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.