The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Am I the only one?

Jaclynn
Jaclynn
✭✭✭
I feel the need to kick this bottle every time I cross the bridge. :Dp90se8bmc5fq.jpg
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
@Jaclynn
GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only thing i really notice is that the bridge near the bottle isnt lined up lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the only thing i really notice is that the bridge near the bottle isnt lined up lol

OH GOD

Now I will never unsee that it doesn't line up. Worst Chapter ever

0/10
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, not the thread I was expecting from the title.

I was expecting to reply "No, you're not the only one wanting to play a card game in ESO, there are a couple of others who want to do so."
  • Evil_Rurouni
    Evil_Rurouni
    ✭✭✭

I think every player who requested a precision tool for home decorating to properly align their own furnishings is gonna see that and regret not being able to use it on stuff outside their own homes. :s

Its the ESO equivilant to OCD triggers like these:
    l6xrz14olv121.jpg
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s a medieval drawbridge, not a precision computer-crafted watch cog.
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My thoughts exactly! 👍
  • Evil_Rurouni
    Evil_Rurouni
    ✭✭✭

Is it a drawbridge?
    Doesn't look much like one from OP's picture.

Theres no pulleys, ropes and/or chains to pull the ends of the bridge up in the picture that I can see.
    Apart from that wheel like thing on the side, it just looks like a normal bridge.

If it is supposed to be some kind of pseudo-drawbridge then fair enough, I'd not expect it to line up perfectly.
    Edited by Evil_Rurouni on May 15, 2022 1:59PM
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WHAT HAS NOW BEEN SEEN, CANNOT BE UNSEEN!
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭

Is it a drawbridge?
    Doesn't look much like one from OP's picture.

Theres no pulleys, ropes and/or chains to pull the ends of the bridge up in the picture that I can see.
    Apart from that wheel like thing on the side, it just looks like a normal bridge.

If it is supposed to be some kind of pseudo-drawbridge then fair enough, I'd not expect it to line up perfectly.

Definitely a drawbridge. Has wheels, and ropes, but tbh, it cannot possibly be "operated", as there it no way to lift the bridge...just a hint at it's intended usefulness...engineers...smh. LOL
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"