The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else excited for Swashbuckler Supreme?

p00tx
p00tx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is all I see in my head when I hear this title.

xgcfwHgjpD-2.png
PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s cringe at best. I’m excited to raid the new trial for sure, but as someone who would go for the trifecta rewards...... this is a hard pass lol.

I got all the trifectas including planesbreaker and for the first time I may not bother pushing for a trifecta at all.

Here was my post in the official trial feedback thread aimed at rewards:

Current Rewards
    NORMAL CLEAR
    • Title: Dreadsail Scourge
    • Dye: Pyandonean Purple

VETERAN CLEAR
    • Title: Seaborne Slayer
    • Body Marking: Stormsurge

HARD MODE CLEAR
    • Title: Hurricane Herald
    • Face Marking: Stormsurge

TRIFECTA CLEAR
    • Title: Soul of the Squall

ALL ACHIEVEMENTS
    • Title: Swashbuckler Supreme
    • Mount: Stormsurge Howler

New Rewards
    NORMAL CLEAR
    • Title: Swashbuckler
    Appears as Name, Swashbuckler.
    • Dye: Pyandonean Purple
    • Body Marking: Tideborn
    • Face Marking: Tideborn
    Stormsurge Body+Face Markings have been renamed to Tideborn.

VETERAN CLEAR
    • Title: Hurricane Herald
    Appears as Name, Hurricane Herald.
    • Skin: Ethertide (datamined skin)
    Totally fine to use some other skin as long as it is decent.
    • 1% chance to receive “Runebox: Reef Dweller”, a fancy tradeable polymorph.

HARD MODE CLEAR
    • Title: Taleria’s Scourge
    Appears as Name, Taleria’s Scourge.
    • Ability Skin Pack: Tideborn
    Includes a water-themed Ability Skin for each class Ultimate.
    • 5% chance to receive “Runebox: Reef Dweller”, a fancy tradeable polymorph.

TRIFECTA CLEAR
    • Title: Everlasting
    Appears as Name the Everlasting

ALL ACHIEVEMENTS
    • Title: “of the Deep Sea”
    Appears as Name of the Deep Sea.
    • Mount: Deep Sea Howler.
    Think of the current Stormsurge Howler.
    The differences would be the following:
    - Blue-green texture used all around the body is replaced by a clear water bubble-type texture which is see-through and always moving/pouring onto the ground.
    - Rock textures are replaced by coral textures.
    - Blue-green aura effects are replaced by water effects.
    - No longer has a constant “icy” humming sound.
    - The “rear up” animation forms waves around the mount, and for a time the mount leaves behind a trail of water similar to the Surfglow Courser.
    - The “mount summon” animation shows the mount forming out of water coming in from all directions.

My thoughts on actual rewards for the trial.
    Edited by Vaoh on May 11, 2022 8:22PM
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, we'll still be pushing the trifecta, but this title feels pretty memey. Titles like "Godslayer" and "Planesbreaker", and even "Dawnbringer" or "Immortal Redeemer" sound really cool, but this one kinda missed the mark. It is what it is I guess.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swashbuckler Supreme with extra fries and diet coke please
  • bigrodthebeast
    I think its amazing! But I usually just run around with the "Recruit" title, so everyone knows I'm a pvp Chad.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of the titles have suffered from lack of originality at times. I'm glad they moved away from the BANE obsession, though I'm sure SCOURGE will take its place.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on May 12, 2022 8:31PM
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20 seconds of research turned up the actual meaning of the word "Swashbuckler". Apparently it was an older term for a ********* bully who was full of themselves.

"********** Supreme" actually has a slightly better ring to it...

Edit: Apparently this forum is moderated to be friendly for 4 year olds (even though it's rated MA), and certain harmless words are not allowed to be used, even when not directed at anyone. You can all look it up for yourselves I guess. It's no wonder no one likes using these forums.
    Edited by p00tx on May 12, 2022 9:08PM