The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Request: Vampire Lord polymorph

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Advance request for Halloween. A nice looking vampire lord out that mirrors how we have a werewolf lord.

This would be popular as vampires in culture are popular. While the skill line isn't popular as it used to be in past there's history and lore that would attract players.

It's a win win
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    Fully supporting this, it would even be better if they added a ‘lich’ polymorph/costume as well
  • àlreadylit
    àlreadylit
    Soul Shriven
    Do it!
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Lich would be cool as well.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is one slight problem

Vampire Lords are 10 feet tall, why would you care about looking like one when you would be only 1/2 their size?
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Vampire Lords are 10 feet tall, why would you care about looking like one when you would be only 1/2 their size?

Doesn't have to look the same exactly. Think about werewolf lord as an example
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

See the Wraith of Crows polymorph compared to the actual creature? that is what you would get with a Vampire Lord polymorph, you would be more Vampire Lord like in your Blood Scion form.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See the Wraith of Crows polymorph compared to the actual creature? that is what you would get with a Vampire Lord polymorph, you would be more Vampire Lord like in your Blood Scion form.

Humans like pretty things....let's just make it cool
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭

I mean everyone will have their own opinions, but I actually like the polymorph. The wing thing is odd, but must be something in the engine as they also don't want to get player mounts wings like the event mounts from the past two years. They will have to introduce an artistic style, but I think a model of Vampire Lord even without the wings will look decent enough for those wanting the style.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RagnarSw wrote: »

I mean everyone will have their own opinions, but I actually like the polymorph. The wing thing is odd, but must be something in the engine as they also don't want to get player mounts wings like the event mounts from the past two years. They will have to introduce an artistic style, but I think a model of Vampire Lord even without the wings will look decent enough for those wanting the style.

Yep doesn't need wings on vampire lord
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want this.
    the-elder-scrolls-onlines-greymoor-expansion-is-more-than-ju_tx3v.jpg