The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The AWA.

shadyjane62
shadyjane62
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I really hate it. I couldn't do the main quest on my main because I did the prologue and for some reason that stops me dead at Lady Arabelle. I made a new toon completed the main story and evidently found 5 Skyshards on her journey.

I am now trying to finish everything else but since she filled in those skyshards I have no idea which ones I still have to do.

I really hate the awa.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hate it. I couldn't do the main quest on my main because I did the prologue and for some reason that stops me dead at Lady Arabelle. I made a new toon completed the main story and evidently found 5 Skyshards on her journey.

I am now trying to finish everything else but since she filled in those skyshards I have no idea which ones I still have to do.

I really hate the awa.

I agree with you completely. I went to see if one of my alts did Clockwork City on PTS and forgot that my chars are now mushed into a big pile so I have no way to know without going there and hunting and pecking for quests. A more robust quest journal where we could look up quests we already finished would greatly help with the confusion. I also hate having delves and bosses auto fill in from achievements. It just makes everything confusing and demotivating. Skyshards should still show up though, or so I thought. Check if you have any addons that might effect skyshards. I don't know if they are still even bothering with feedback, but the official feedback thread for AwA is here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/596970/pts-update-33-feedback-thread-for-account-wide-achievements/p95
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ty for the links, but i have been very vocal on this subject. I have deleted 15 of my 18 chars as I have no incentive to play them, it is now much harder to know what each is doing. Was better to put them away.

I have add ons but it isn't fun to play alts anymore.
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't know why this bug hasn't been acknowledged or fixed, but it's still showing completed skyshards as not yet completed for me on PTS.

It's extremely annoying, obviously, as it makes it difficult to know which skyshards have been done and which are actually not yet completed. I haven't tried enough add-ons to see if one of them can clear that up, but it's ridiculous for skyshards you've actually done to be showing as uncompleted in the base game UI for potentially multiple patches.
    Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA