The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ per server or account?

LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
✭✭✭
after switching over to EU and placating my achievement needs I noticed I didn't have the dbl bank space. im lvl 13 so maybe its a lvl thing?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 3, 2022 8:06PM
You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
-Johnny
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ is per platform. Pretty sure I have logged into both platforms and seen it.

Look at your character sheet. It should note that you have ESO+ active.

Also, you may have a bank with fewer upgrades on the alt server which would mean you have a smaller bank to start with. Upgrades and items purchased in-game are server specific.

• GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    ESO+ is per account on a specific platform (PC, XB, PS). Your ESo+ will be valid on both the NA & EU megaservers for that platform, any purchases made through Bethesda, retailers like Gamestop, Bestbuy, Amazon, ect... for the game, or chapters, will also be shared across megaservers on that platform.

Chances are you will need to validate it's actually you requesting access to the other megaserver by pasting the authorization code they'll email you the first time you login to it.

That being said:
    • Characters are not shared across servers, you'll need to make new ones.
    • Crown store purchases and seals of endeavor are not shared across servers, you'll be starting from scratch
    • Your craft bag isn't shared across servers.
    • Bank space, and Bag space isn't shared across servers. You do have the ESO+ double bank & housing perk-- but you'll be paying to upgrade the bank slots just like you initially did on your original server.
    • Achievements, Mementos, Tools, Titles, Riding Skills, Guild skill progression, and crafting progression are not shared across servers
    ....for nearly everything that matters, each server is treated as it's own self-contained world, and cannot be merged or shared with one VERY big exception:

Your crowns for ESO+ membership ARE shared, so be careful how you use them-- anything you purchase on one megaserver is NOT going to be added to your account on the other server.

I hope this helps :)
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have ESO Plus on one server-- NA or EU-- then you will also have ESO Plus on the other server.

As stated by others, it's for a particular account on a particular platform, so subscribing on a specific account and platform will not give you ESO Plus on any other accounts or platforms that you hapoen to play ESO on.

If you've got an active subscription to ESO Plus, it will say "ESO PLUS" at the top if your inventiry or character screen, between where it shows your character's level and the menu bar's icon for the Crown Store.

It will also say "ESO Plus Member" in the bottom right corner of your character screen, under "ACTIVE EFFECTS," because ESO Plus gives you 10% increased Experience, Gold, Inspiration, and Trait Research speed.

Any Crowns you have, whether from ESO Plus or from buying Crowns, are available on both servers, but they are spent on one server or the other. For example, if you spend 4000 Crowns in the Crown Store on the NA server, whatever you purchased with those Crowns will only be on the NA server-- the purchase does not carry over to the EU server-- but your total Crowns will be reduced by 4000 on both servers, since the Crowns themselves are not specific to either server.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L

As mentioned above, ESO Plus is based on platform and should be available whether you are on the NA or EU server.

Are you still having issues with ESO Plus benefits disappearing when you switch servers?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post