Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Please stop doing this when a new expansion is due.

• Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »
    Bat wrote: »
    rocket surgery

Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg

But that’s an actual thing to say. It’s combining “rocket scientist” and “brain surgery” together because those are always hyperboles we use to describe something requiring a high degree of skill or understanding. “Rocket surgery” is a satirical reference to that.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bat wrote: »
    How quick we are to forget

Thrassian Stranglers
    Malacath's Band of Brutality
    Harpooner's Wading Kilt

There is a pattern, and it's not really rocket surgery deducing why.

That is a nice amalgamation of rocket science and brain surgery 😊 🚀 🧠
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cries in Dead Water's Guile
  • Fizzyapple
    Fizzyapple
    ✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    pklemming wrote: »
    I mean, it is not as though you are concerned with reigning in dps, with the parsing coming out of PTS.
    If this wasn't the case then why did they nerf Deadly Aim, Master at Arms, Thaumaturge and Biting Aura by 40%, Backstabber by 33% and Fightning Finesse by 20%. These changes affect DPS far more than the kilt changes do.

The kilt was nerfed by 12%, and is still used in the parsing on the PTS.

If something can be nerfed as is still used nearly just as often as before then the nerf was justified.

If we multiply all these numbers by 110% we can make them look even bigger. :)

I like the nerf to the Kilt. I'm tired of wearing it and when I'm not wearing it I'm tired of looking at it. Please bring me change dear ZoS. Good or Bad.
    Edited by Fizzyapple on May 9, 2022 11:16AM