Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New | Furniture | House - PTS Update 34 - The High Isle

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
New house Highhallow hold
https://youtu.be/dGsYgWwVwq8
t0e5vj583aql.png
3uepaicwmp0j.png
6rchujgwbsh8.png
cf2vsca5gdd7.png
70osf2z4cvm8.png
6bgbr55wjhhr.png
ge9p07x3wiii.png
n01g6uz67juj.png
more screenshots https://imgur.com/a/mTEuIKD

New furnitures, recipe list, object scale
https://youtu.be/mAoFRKMdVHg
5fzma33vvz4w.png
nyqjra7n4k7c.png
l9poh8eb8y34.png
s55xdnmuad3s.png
xclk2fpgy5fs.png
ixt1ahb132jv.png
rqmjxq6w93xf.png
0scz3cqbcyd4.png
3y6b1udq5hz3.png
6fb0j7aaeckt.png
g38cusscc7ue.png
zfq6bf4urfl6.png
opbogzo8k9fz.png

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like looking at Leyawiin 2.0.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting architecture, a combination of Tudor style with tiled roof and crenellated parapets. It looks freaking huge, though.

Thanks for sharing!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like looking at Leyawiin 2.0.

I agree

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting architecture, a combination of Tudor style with tiled roof and crenellated parapets. It looks freaking huge, though.

Thanks for sharing!
    :)

Thanks for comment and yes the hoouse its huuge especially inside, the numbers of doors and rooms make me lost sometimes

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a console player with no access to PTS, many thanks for the posting this :)
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no utility stuff. I want pickaxes and shovels and pitchforks and ladders and such. My poor miners have nothing to work with. :'(
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The squid and tide motifs are excessive, especially coming right after Leyawiin kit. It's not at all what I expected from an updated Breton set - filthy rich edition. So far I liked the cushioned stool, wall mirror and the hanging herb rack.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the new furniture but there isn't a lot of it and so many things I saw last night that we should have! Like new dishes, bowls, various new pots and other kitchen items. Tomatoes growing on vines in a garden, cabbages in a garden, baskets of carrots, sunflower in a pot, etc. And I haven't even explored a lot yet so I'm sure there is much more!

And for goodness sake, can we please get the baskets with laundry and the washtub with scrub board! They've been in game since Elsweyr and every subsequent release and still nada!
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    I love the new furniture but there isn't a lot of it and so many things I saw last night that we should have! Like new dishes, bowls, various new pots and other kitchen items. Tomatoes growing on vines in a garden, cabbages in a garden, baskets of carrots, sunflower in a pot, etc. And I haven't even explored a lot yet so I'm sure there is much more!

And for goodness sake, can we please get the baskets with laundry and the washtub with scrub board! They've been in game since Elsweyr and every subsequent release and still nada!

hay ive been begging for a large path of grass for years
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't say I am excited after I visited the house on the PTS (and several other buildings).

High Isle isn't bad, but could have been much better. It's like the devs don't have an eye on what happens on the market.

I can't understand how ZOS releases so few furnishings with this chapter. And even those are very similar to Leyawiin, using the same 3D mesh or having some small alterations. True, a chair is a chair, but there is nothing lavish about the new epic designs. Compare these with the epic Redguard furniture from the base game. The Leyawiin ones are more detailed and interesting.

I can't feel anything for this house. A major turn off for me is the moldy-looking walls, and how dull is the interior. This should be a noble's house. Compare this to the interiors from Leyawiin. I really wish the devs will address the walls. To me the house lacks polish, it's like a rough proof of concept. The interior should have much more lighting. We have all these new window designs that can create amazing atmosphere, yet the interior is dark and gives a dull feeling overall. The Mages Guild has an amazing new spiral staircase tower. Why the devs haven't included this staircase in the new house is beyond me. The Mages Guild building has a better layout than Highhallow Hold. An other thing I dislike is how the courtyard (which looks amazing) is at the back of the house.

The furnishings lack polish, even the rich ones. I imagine the Bretons living on this island to have a lavish lifestyle. However, the furniture looks coarse and rather cheap. The textures should be improved and the fabric for chairs should be silky or velvety. The amount of seafood furnishings is repetitive. We got a lot of these in Leyawiin, even in Solitude we had some.

ZOS. Where are the weapon rack furnishings? We see that you created new models, but you still don't want to release these as furnishings despite our continued requests. Why is that? Same for armor mannequins. You have the asset in game since Morrowind. With Hew's Bane you added fashion mannequins. Still nothing for us to use. Where is the vegetation, such as planters and vines? There should be everywhere.

The two new carpets are nice. TWO carpets, that's all. Even the vampires from Blackreach living underground had more models. This island is a resort for aristocrats. There should be at least five models and three color variants for each. Aristocrats are flamboyant, do you imagine they would have the same carpet like their rival house?

The Bretons are a magical race. There are no magical knick knacks, no hints of their affinity to magic. Instead Fargrave had a lot of those.

So much more could be said.

To me it's like you don't love this game anymore, I really can't get it otherwise. High Isle is such an great opportunity to create amazing things in all aspects of the game, not only furnishings, and yet every opportunity feels like a missed one, I am sorry to say this. I really want to like this expansion. My main char is Breton, I started playing TES with Daggerfall, more than 20 years ago, so I have this nostalgia over the Bretons. I was excited when you announced this theme. But to me, the game doesn't live to its standards it set years ago with Morrowind, Summerset or Elsweyr.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    The amount of seafood furnishings is repetitive. We got a lot of these in Leyawiin, even in Solitude we had some.
    It just occurred to me that after all these expansions we still don't have any sweets outside of vanilla sweetrolls, pie dish and jubilee cakes. Not even ported Skyrim models for sweets such as honey nut treat, boiled creme treat or the various crostatas and dumplings. Bretons used to be world famous for their chefs and confectioners. But yeah, instead we get platter after platter of whole, often uncooked seafoods.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Part of me is disappointed to hear there aren’t many furnishings in the new chapter, and the other part is relieved.

If the drop rate is like the last chapter, maybe I’ll be able to get them all since there aren’t as many. I am still trying to farm or buy the purple plans from Blackwood and the Deadlands. Prices on traders are so high.

Has anyone on PTS checked out whether here are any decent farming locations in High Isle? Are there some good ones or is it like the limited places in Blackwood and Fargrave, or even worse?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't say I am excited after I visited the house on the PTS (and several other buildings).

High Isle isn't bad, but could have been much better. It's like the devs don't have an eye on what happens on the market.

I can't understand how ZOS releases so few furnishings with this chapter. And even those are very similar to Leyawiin, using the same 3D mesh or having some small alterations. True, a chair is a chair, but there is nothing lavish about the new epic designs. Compare these with the epic Redguard furniture from the base game. The Leyawiin ones are more detailed and interesting.

I can't feel anything for this house. A major turn off for me is the moldy-looking walls, and how dull is the interior. This should be a noble's house. Compare this to the interiors from Leyawiin. I really wish the devs will address the walls. To me the house lacks polish, it's like a rough proof of concept. The interior should have much more lighting. We have all these new window designs that can create amazing atmosphere, yet the interior is dark and gives a dull feeling overall. The Mages Guild has an amazing new spiral staircase tower. Why the devs haven't included this staircase in the new house is beyond me. The Mages Guild building has a better layout than Highhallow Hold. An other thing I dislike is how the courtyard (which looks amazing) is at the back of the house.

The furnishings lack polish, even the rich ones. I imagine the Bretons living on this island to have a lavish lifestyle. However, the furniture looks coarse and rather cheap. The textures should be improved and the fabric for chairs should be silky or velvety. The amount of seafood furnishings is repetitive. We got a lot of these in Leyawiin, even in Solitude we had some.

The two new carpets are nice. TWO carpets, that's all. Even the vampires from Blackreach living underground had more models.

Well put. I'm more disappointed than anything. The rugs are probably the best items in the video and even theyre mediocre to the point i'd pass on them. Oh well, at least I'll be able to make a killing farming/selling the motifs at launch.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The new bookcases are nice, but aren't they a little short on books? Don't the Breton nobility read that much?
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the interior wall so dirty at HigeHallow Hold?
  • Vuskuldein
    Vuskuldein
    ✭✭
    This feels like a huge step backwards after Leyawiin furniture's clean and detailed textures - it's like a poverty version of Leyawiin.
    - This house and the furniture look dilapidated and moldy. House's layout felt confusing and at least for me, didn't make much sense.
    - Asides from that blue padded one, the little table/stools look like so many other tables we already have, in fact that feels like the case for most of this furniture.
    - The rugs look miserable and worn which is a shame because one thing I'd like to see in the furnishings is more boldly coloured and clean rugs/carpets.
    - And like @Lugaldu said, a fully stocked bookcase would have been nice.

I thought ZOS was starting to improve the furnishing texture quality, but imo this is disappointing. Idk about anyone else, but I wouldn't want to take a drink from the silverware cup, looks a bit antiquated lol.
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    There is one thing that I do appreciate very much. HI furnishing very much seems a refined, in the same vein of, base game Breton style.

So it will fit in to existing Breton style houses very well: Daggefall overlook, Guardner house, Ravenhurst, etc.
  • ShinyBacon
    ShinyBacon
    ✭✭✭
    WHY ARE THERE NO SUNFLOWER FURNISHINGS :( ?

after watching the reveal stream i was sure there were some sunflower furnishings to be had, at least from the home goods furnisher.

I really need sunflowers, in light of events recently, my soul needs sunflowers to plant a peacuful little garden.

• seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed on the PTS there is a plant pot with sunflowers in it. Of course they could also add a patch of sunflowers to plant in the open.

314gb7f01hrz.jpg
    Edited by seecodenotgames on April 27, 2022 10:39AM
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    66. Undaunted Fortress - The undaunted have moved into these Orcish Towers
    65. Wedding at Sea (The Fair Winds) - Have a lovely wedding ceremony at sea and relax in the bridal suite in the Captain's Quarters
    64. Alikr Oasis Paradise (Sword-singer's Redoubt) - This grand home was built above a deep well to commemorate their ancestors
    63. Azandars Tea House (Kelesan Ruhn) - A tea shop/cafe in the shape of a life-sized teapot
    62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming Sunflower stuff will be gold furnishing or crown gem furnishing. 😐
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This house looks amazing! I've always wanted a home that felt like a Breton manorial estate rather than a castle. We already have a castle (Daggerfall Overlook). This feels like somewhere Breton nobles would retire to for the winter, when their castles would be too drafty to be comfortable. Instabuy from me.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    chrisfeng wrote: »
    There is one thing that I do appreciate very much. HI furnishing very much seems a refined, in the same vein of, base game Breton style.

So it will fit in to existing Breton style houses very well: Daggefall overlook, Guardner house, Ravenhurst, etc.

Thats the problem though, its too much in the same vein as the original Breton furnishings. If you take a look at the differences between Alinor/High Elf, Solitude/Nord, and Vvardenfell/Dark Elf furnishings they have distinctly contrasting appearances while retaining the core aestetic elements of their respective cultures.

The High Isle furnishings, especially in regards to the wooden furniture basically feel like a light touch up with the stylistic carvings and patterns replaced with a Compass Rose or more Bretonic trefoil knots here and there.
  • alli_mi
    alli_mi
    ✭✭
    ...To me it's like you don't love this game anymore, I really can't get it otherwise...
    100% Agree
    Edited by alli_mi on May 31, 2022 3:01PM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of haters here but I really like this house. It could use a little scrubbing in the interior but it looks realistic and very old.

I'll have to preview it myself though before I know if I want to buy it. I'm quite happy with the colossal aldmeri grotto.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of haters here but I really like this house. It could use a little scrubbing in the interior but it looks realistic and very old.

I'll have to preview it myself though before I know if I want to buy it. I'm quite happy with the colossal aldmeri grotto.

Wait until you visit the other homes in High Isle and then you will understand. It's not that we're haters - it's that we can't understand why we aren't able to purchase the same quality of home as those, not to mention all the cool new furniture and house items that aren't being offered to us to purchase or to craft.

In fact, I would argue it's that we 'love' what we see and are willing to buy - yet ZOS doesn't seem to want our money??!!!
    Edited by carly on May 31, 2022 8:34PM
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »

Wait until you visit the other homes in High Isle and then you will understand. It's not that we're haters - it's that we can't understand why we aren't able to purchase the same quality of home as those, not to mention all the cool new furniture and house items that aren't being offered to us to purchase or to craft.

In fact, I would argue it's that we 'love' what we see and are willing to buy - yet ZOS doesn't seem to want our money??!!!

Oh my dude don't even get me started, I would kill for a medium or large townhouse in the Gold Coast Imperial style. Benirus Manor in Anvil would've been a great throwback but ZOS decided to make the house a bank in the DB expansion. Dont get me wrong, Water's Edge in Leyawiin is nice and definitely unique but the layout is disorienting.
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    Is that 5th furnishing pic another Provisioning station?
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, there is a new provisioning station
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    66. Undaunted Fortress - The undaunted have moved into these Orcish Towers
    65. Wedding at Sea (The Fair Winds) - Have a lovely wedding ceremony at sea and relax in the bridal suite in the Captain's Quarters
    64. Alikr Oasis Paradise (Sword-singer's Redoubt) - This grand home was built above a deep well to commemorate their ancestors
    63. Azandars Tea House (Kelesan Ruhn) - A tea shop/cafe in the shape of a life-sized teapot
    62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    i wish they would make different clothing and woodworking stations - too many provisioning stations
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for putting together this post, it's great to have a preview all the new items! I really like the table with the compass etching, and the bench with the intricate back.