The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Update 34 - Feedback Thread for Housing & Furnishings

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the Ancient Anchor Berth inn room, Highhallow Hold, and furnishings. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • What are your general thoughts on new houses?
  • What do you think of the new furnishings?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 18, 2022 7:49PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are just trolling us at this point. How many times are we gonna have to say it? Stop making houses that are too big for the furniture limit! If you can't do that then give us more empty lands so we can do it ourselves. Btw, not making an empty beachfront land for High Isle is a huge missed opportunity.

Edited by Leogon on April 18, 2022 10:54PM
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly very underwhelmed by the selection of furnishings currently on PTS. I hope this is an oversight at the moment, considering the huge number of new assets that can be found out in the game world, but which aren't furnishings available to the player. Food, knick-knacks, desks, tournament-stuff; boat-related stuff like blocks, ropes, fishing nets... There are so many good things here, and it's just gutting to see the selection we actually get being so limiting and uninspiring.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loved the new furnishings and vendor ones as well.

New home....gonna have to pass..why?
    we are literally surrounded by water on HI and you encase us with walls and zig zagging levels and stairs. I am hoping the other offerings coming are more appealing to the overall water theme of the zone.
  • MasturCheef
    MasturCheef
    ✭✭✭
    Leogon wrote: »
    You guys are just trolling us at this point. How many times are we gonna have to say it? Stop making houses that are too big for the furniture limit! If you can't do that then give us more empty lands so we can do it ourselves. Btw, not making an empty beachfront land for High Isle is a huge missed opportunity.

Read this, Zenimax.

We need an open high isle property, preferably with a beach. Let us get creative.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

How is this house too big to furnish? just stick with the same furniture density that ZOS uses and you will be fine, you do not have to fill every square inch of a home making it look like someone with hoarding issues lives there.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on April 18, 2022 11:59PM
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have liked the in-town home to be a 600 item sized townhome like Alinor Townhouse or Proudspire Manor as it is usually. I was saving up to buy a moderately sized house in the city. The big 700 sized manor home should have been a beachfront castle by itself.

Heck it doesn’t even look like we’re getting a 600 sized home that you can buy with gold at this point! All we seem to have so far is an inn room and yet another 700 sized manor that will probably be crown exclusive.
  • TristormExG
    TristormExG
    ✭✭✭
    There was an earlier thread regarding the house in Gonfalon bay. It seems super backwards and regressive that you can't buy the house in the town for gold as previous. It also quite concerning that there is not another large house in the game currently, as with Blackwood launch you could see both Water's Edge & Pantherfang chapel on the map.

As someone who mainly does the housing in this game, I feel quite disappointed and let down- was hoping for more.
    I'm also concerned that we are going to get another house later in the year, but as usual will have no decent amount of warning time, and of course it'll be only crown purchasable AND limited time, which will greatly reduce the chances of getting it.

Thus, because of the lack of 2 houses in the chapter currently- truly missing out on almost all the chances to get a house in the High Isle chapter.

Also it seems that the furnishings currently on PTS are quite limited to previous chapters too, I seem to remeber there being more available at Blackwood launch. Missing some key things like curtains and banners- some misc items too.

I hope someone at ZOS reads this and takes it into account.
    Other than this High Isle looks super promising, the card game is pretty fun so far. And of course the zone is absolutely beautiful.
    Thank you.
  • Dimpfel
    Dimpfel
    ✭✭
    Well... At first: I really like the Highhallow Hold.
    It really brings that typical medieaval vibe with it. Also its big, but not too big like other houses. F.e. Pantherfang-Chapel)
    If you buy it furnished it comes with round about 250 Slots used. So you still have enough to decorate it nicely with detail i think. Still, it has a lot of rooms inside and is a little bit confusing with its lot of stairwells and rooms.
    It has a really nice view outside. Also that balconies on the top of the house are little highlights of it. It gives you a really nice view around the house! Pls more of stuff like that! But still one of the balcony is bugged, but i think that will be fixed then! :D

Still i kinda understand the dissappointment by some players...
    But if you guys compare it to other DLCs we will sure get at least 2 more houses for the chapter.
    Well yes... I mean the taste of the peeps is different of course. For me i really like that mediaeval style.

I really hope that we will get - as some peeps mentioned - a nice waterside manor with a own beach or something like that. But pls not so hecking big like the last bigger houses, in case of the slots! -.- Also thinking about that, what about a mansion on a small island around high isle, that you can reach with a boat f.e.?
    A other idea would be a Fort/castle like house. Like that one delve in northeast of the map.(dont remember the name)
    Or what about a smaller keep/castle? Somewhere on a hill. More military like. Still doesnt need to be that big like a mansion tho.
    Also i'm kinda assuming, that we will get some druid themed house. Because we have a lot of druid stuff on the isles. Like also the druid village f.e..

I hope we will get some stuff like that.
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I explored the new city and saw a couple of NPC townhouse style homes. Modest. I wish we could have one of those. Something between a tiny inn room and a large manor, toward the modest end of the range But right in the city.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    The house and furniture look nice but as some people have said the fact that there is only an inn room purchasable by gold is... not nice, compared to what we had in every chapter so far, with a medium-big house purchasable or earnable by an achievement. Also, this time we have less than half of the furniture we had for the Blackwood chapter, wich is also very sad.
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    Very dapper furnishings.

Still want weapon furnishings, this is the perfect Sword in the stone esq zone, I dont know why we dont have some weapons for weapon racks, displays, etc.
  • BerylBones
    BerylBones
    ✭✭✭
    For everyone saying that Highhallow Hold is only available for crowns - that's how Water's Edge was on the PTS as well. We didn't see the gold price for having the achievement until it hit live.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BerylBones wrote: »
    For everyone saying that Highhallow Hold is only available for crowns - that's how Water's Edge was on the PTS as well. We didn't see the gold price for having the achievement until it hit live.

Right but no other 700 slot house has ever been sold for gold since the original three manors with the exception of Hakkvild’s High Hall and the blank Coldharbor plot. All others have been crowns.

My only hope is that’s it’s free or earned via quests/in-game events.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping that land to build on, maybe with a beach, will be like how we got Doomchar with the last expansion.

And I LOVE that wizard tower near where we meet Ember! I really hope at some point we get a home like that! Please, please, PLEASE! 🙏
  • BerylBones
    BerylBones
    ✭✭✭
    BerylBones wrote: »

Right but no other 700 slot house has ever been sold for gold since the original three manors with the exception of Hakkvild’s High Hall and the blank Coldharbor plot. All others have been crowns.

My only hope is that’s it’s free or earned via quests/in-game events.

Oh, I didn't see that it's 700 slots. I still think it's going to be the achievement gold purchaseable house since there don't seem to be any others on the map. Agreed that it would be *** to have it as a crown only house though.
  • LadyHeloise
    LadyHeloise
    ✭✭✭
    Love the look of the house, although I don't know why it has to have mouldy looking walls. Also are we supposed to be able to go to the end of the Widow's walk? Invisible wall stopping this, which seems very weird.
    But overall it's too big, and so will be too expensive, so won't be buying.
    PC-EU.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The house reminds this one of Sweetwater - without the water.

Not enough outside space for this one she has sadly concluded.

Furnishings - well this one looks always first at the foods. Crab and mussels are most welcome but is that all they eat?

For the climate perhaps lemons could be expected to feature? Almonds, blood oranges etc?

This one is concerned for the health of those furless ones on such a limited diet.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly very underwhelmed by the selection of furnishings currently on PTS. I hope this is an oversight at the moment, considering the huge number of new assets that can be found out in the game world, but which aren't furnishings available to the player. Food, knick-knacks, desks, tournament-stuff; boat-related stuff like blocks, ropes, fishing nets... There are so many good things here, and it's just gutting to see the selection we actually get being so limiting and uninspiring.

This exactly. The furnishings are beautiful, but why are there so few available when there's so many out in the game world? And it's basic stuff we're missing like side tables, dressers, etc.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed the large house doesn't appear to be purchasable for gold on the PTS server. I'm hoping that's just an oversight. Even if it's item count needs to be dropped to 600 so that it's available for gold.

Or, if it's going to be a free, earnable house (like the Antiquarian's) then please do let us know.

(Or perhaps there is another 600 slot house that's not yet testable? I hope so...)
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    There seems to be more High Isle style furniture in the world (Cushioned Armchair with arms, for example) that seem to be available to player. Is this an oversight? There also seems to be only a long kitchen bench with no corner or shorter options.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your general thoughts on new houses?
    The new inn room is lovely. I think it's just the right size for such a fancy place, not too big, but with a bit more room to swing a cat in.
    Highhallow Hold is also lovely. I really appreciate all the little nooks and crannies that have been created, especially under the stairs, behind walls, etc. It will really help to save on furnishing limits to not have to create rooms myself, especially since you've forgotten to give us any structural pieces in the same style.

Speaking of which, the style of the place is gorgeous, and I love the overlook out the back. It feels very warm and lived-in.

The tower? Omg, the panoramic view is fantastic.

The view from the south balcony is a bit disappointing, because it's the grubby, grass-covered roof of the neighbour's house that dominates. The North balcony view is gorgeous. The widow's walk is buggy - as soon as you step outside you get stuck in the doorframe and can't actually walk or escape. Overall, a solid 9/10, as long as it's available for gold, I'm definitely getting it.

What do you think of the new furnishings?
    Running around Gonfalon, my eyes have been on stalks admiring all the beautiful new pieces and knick-knacks. The bedwarmer pans, the watering cans with flowers in, the weapon racks full of lances, the new little ladders with herbs on, the beautiful blue wooden mirrors, the beautifully detailed new "plain" furniture, which I honestly want to put in all my houses, the spirit level, the barometer....ah, I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

So imagine my disappointment when I discovered just how few furniture plans are available for us :( where are they all? I can only imagine this is either a deliberate move to make us wait and keep us on our toes. I hope. Please, please, give us all the lovely furnishings.

Do you have any other general feedback?
    I would quite happily put these furnishings in my actual house. The art/modelling staff have really knocked this one out of the park. I just hope you'll let us actually make use of their hard work. Please please please.

Just as a side question - why are the druid houses so tall when most of the actual living space is underground? What's in the top bit?
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thought from this one.

Maybe we need to partially move away from thinking of housing as a roof and many walls and think of them in terms of being a traveller useable part of the world. An environment first rather than a building?

There is only so much more any one traveller can do inside a building - but give us a field, an island, a cave and these we can work with.

This one already has temples and taverns, a university, a village and homes for many of her apprentices. What more different can she now do in a building?

Generally there is only one such plot 'house' a year and maybe there needs to be a better mix of building houses and environment houses?

The water cave house would have been a maybe for this one but really it was two seperate houses that she would like to have used seperately. Also the immovable stuff up top was a not good thing as it prevented a lot of building on the water.

A focus on building furnishings and a greater range of environment houses may be better for the long term health of housing perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • TristormExG
    TristormExG
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Could we please get some official confirmation and a response concerning the lack of a gold purchasable option, and the missing furnishings. It would be a great relief just to hear something. Thanks
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

How is this house too big to furnish? just stick with the same furniture density that ZOS uses and you will be fine, you do not have to fill every square inch of a home making it look like someone with hoarding issues lives there.

When I read this post, all I see is "How is this house too big to furnish? just stick with the same furniture density that ZOS uses and you will have a boring house you don't actually enjoy, you do not have to fill every square inch of a home making it look unique and interesting."

The reason I'm nit-picking this post in particular is that this kind of mentality does not take into consideration the fact that those who use the housing system in ESO go far beyond basic decorating and placement of objects. Many creators fully restructure homes using the various assets available to them in order to make something that takes the house far beyond its initial intention, and in order to do so, they need every single furnishing slot available to them- it isn't about "Making it look like someone with hoarding issues lives there." Sometimes it isn't even about making a house look like a house at all.

And if someone does enjoy a home with lots of knick-knacks around, more power to them- there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I adore seeing homes that express a characters unique personality. Whether someones tastes lay in a spartan decorating style or a more cluttered decorating style, more needs to be done to support the creative potential of ESO's housing community.

Settling for less when it isn't what you would enjoy is NOT the solution to the problem- when houses cost as much as they do, you should be able to flesh them out to their fullest potential rather than using the same furniture density as the game- it isn't fine, unless that's what you actually want your house to look like.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more point of feedback regarding the High Isle Streetlamps (both paired and single versions). Why do they have the giant impaling spike on the bottom? It seems like the sort of thing that health and safety officers would have a fit over, because the ends of the spikes are at eye-level and you could easily kill someone with them!
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • What are your general thoughts on new houses?
      - In a few words, I can say that "you can do better than this". It's an OK house, but I am not very impressed.
      - Why am I saying this, because you still haven't listened to the feedback we have been giving in all these years and updates. People were asking for medium sized houses, empty patches of land to build from scratch, we keep asking for more furnishings and specific pieces. We have an other town house that has the courtyard behind the house. Why are you keeping this trend? Entering the courtyard first creates more possibilities to transform the whole place.
      - I am not sure, but the windows do not light up when outside is daylight. I hope this is a bug which you will address.
      - The house is too complicated for my taste, it has too many places where me and the visitors might enter only by mistake or will never see. The balconies are a nice idea, but why do we need a loading screen to get to the balcony? Do we still need, in order to avoid rain in our houses, to have the interior cell under the earth plane, and that's why we have to teleport to the places like courtyard and balconies? It is immersion breaking.
      - The mages guild nearby the house could have been a much more interesting house, because of the unusual layout. Why the new house doesn't feature that spiral staircase is beyond me. BTW, I hope that spiral staircase tower will be craftable.
      - What I love about this house is how much it reminds me of the manors from Oblivion. It has a very good TES feeling. Unfortunately, I find this pseudo-breton style rather plain. The walls look dirty. I don't see the aristocrats from High Isle to live in such a place. I compare this style with Alinor, Leyawiin (which had beautiful walls), or Colovian/Nibenese (Anvil/Kvatch, Linchal Manor).
      - The new "commoner" houses look great. I am sure that most people will want one as a medium house.
    • What do you think of the new furnishings?
      - I love all the new items I have seen, but I was so disappointed to see how few of them are available right now as furnishings. PLEASE do not ignore the feedback this year too! Please. Add as many furnishings from the world as you can, and regarding the structural pieces, please do not forget ceilings and roofs. Please take a look at the lists of furnishings requests in the housing forum.
      - I still find the new "noble" furnishings to be coarse. The wood doesn't seem to have enough polish to fit aristocracy. There was this problem with Elsweyr and Solitude furnishings as well. Leyawiin furniture matched its destination. But I like the variety, that we have about four types of the same table, some more polished than others. But I am talking about the very fancy ones. The Bretons nobles should be rich enough to afford only the fanciest materials.
      - Where are the planters? There should be a lot of vases, planters and vegetation in such a place. If you took inspiration from the Mediterranean architecture, then you know there are a lot of decorative plants there. Can we get vineyards, planters (with soil but no plants), pergolas, flowery vines and such this time?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?
      - The cost of crafting furnishings is too high. Consider the most recent Fargrave furnishings that require large amounts of stones. The Ivory Brigade Clasps are also very expensive, like 5k a piece. Not to mention mundane runes and heartwood. Please add more ways to procure these materials. Some ideas could be: a bag of surplus mats from the daily writs or crafting writs, getting them from surveys, heavy sacks (or a new type of sack/crate), treasure chests, salvaging broken carts or rubble we find adventuring, or simply increasing the drop rate. Heartwood is quite rare. The amount of furnishing plans has increased considerably, but the pool for these resources has not. It is a big problem.
      - Please increase the number of furnishings and revise the amount of materials needed for the green and blue items. Also, the structural pieces shouldn't be of epic quality. They should be easy to make.
      - It is time to add a new luxury furniture vendor that sells for the High Isle rich. We are getting only one new item / week for years. The old stock can be found in guild stores, it isn't rare anymore. Also, there are weeks when I am totally uninterested in the new additions, because of the ongoing theme. There should be a luxury vendor per alliance and DLC.
      - The High Isle theme creates so many opportunities. How about a new island to build from scratch or a piece of land atop of a rock, with sunflowers and grassy fields?
      - We have much more special collectibles available compared to past years. The current limit is too low. Consider that most people will house a banker, merchant and the new decon assistant. Plus a favourite pet or/and mount, a guest, and the limit is reached. Also we need a tab to see the special collectibles placed in the house. I would like to see this concept removed, and have it merged with the normal collectibles. Why get more guests or assistants if we can't place them in our main house?
      - Houses need more functionality. How about having teleporters in the house (portals), wayshrine or changing the entrance point? Also, people are asking for multiple-attuned crafting stations for years. To me, being able to put portals in a house would mean new ways of building and using places that are usually too far from the entrance.
      - Regarding houses and available furnishings: since the Bretons are related to Altmer and are a magical race, I didn't get any clue of their magical nature from the whole setting. I haven't seen a magical broom that dusts by itself, a magic mirror, magical decorations such as floating crystals, puzzle boxes, and so on. Instead you did this in Fargrave which wasn't an established faction in the TES universe. High Isle should have been the place for floating books, strange floating bubbles, crystals, and devices. I hope you will add a bit of these magic items.

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are your general thoughts on new houses?
    Well...one is an inn room so nothing to say there. The other, well eh. It's a decent house but- It's probably crown only. It's 700 slots unlike Alinor Townhouse, Water's Edge, etc. I'm heavily disappointed that we're seemingly not even getting ONE gold purchasable house in this chapter besides an inn room.

What do you think of the new furnishings?
    They're very pretty and I love the style! We just have too little of them compared to last year. So much clutter you guys could've made craftable. There's also little-to-no druidic items which is sad.

Do you have any other general feedback?
    We're on a paradise resort ZOS! Give us beachfront property, be it a beach sandbox to build on or a vacation home sort of thing! I'd also love a druid cottage akin to the Exorcised Witch Hut and a treehouse in the Amenos jungle.
  • lizardman
    lizardman
    ✭✭
    The new house is - putting it lightly - an architectural disaster. Mixed entry points, 2 stair cases that lead to the same floor, dead end corners with weird and janky design, mouldy coloured walls and huge out of place hallways. The lookout tower and rooftop balcony is great though, the interior is just bad. No complaints about the garden except some water would have been nice - especially as this will probably cost thousands of crowns.

Why did we not get a house that looked like 90% of the other manors in town? With decent noble decor and design, more aimed at a castle like vibe.

Sorry ESO but this needs to be looked at. I hope this feedback helps...
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -Remove the top rail and half the height of the posts on the tower lookout thingy at Nighthollow. The whole point is to show off the view and you're obscuring it with the top guard rail, it's pretty much right at eye level.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your thoughts on the new housing in

Your constant need to add notables rather than medium size and small homes is getting a bit old. We have been asking for more small homes for years and it falls on deaf ears.

Also, the widow's walk in High Hollow has an invisible line that stops you from using 90% of the porch. like some genius copy-pasted the invisible wall line from the other mini balcony that stops you from jumping to street level. BTW: your furnished version adds benches clearly meant for sitting that you can't get to.

ON THE POSITIVE-ISH: The architecture is gorgeous and the layout is interesting. the floating walls in a couple section break the room up nicely. though not sure what is up with the giant head-tall blocks in the 2 rooms on far ends of the house. we have no stairs to meet the height of those and they are too wide to be 'shelves'. we can't sink stairs to make them fit being on an upper level. not sure what the thoughts behind those were but they could make for interesting storage or sitting areas or even raised eds...if we had a good way to reach them.

what do you think of the new furnishings
    I'd love to have more of an opinion on this...but wth are they?? We have next to no prints to look forward to this Chapter. We've never had so few released with the Chapter. There's clearly whole sets of new dishes, some new foods, cups, vases, urns, a thermometer, TWO hourglasses, scrolls, an open book, among many other things ....and no prints for them. nothing in the crown purchase tab. Is this to be yet ANOTHER zone where it's "oooh look, pretty!" everywhere but our own homes? All that block n tackle and nets adorning everywhere EXCEPT what we can decorate with?? Why does this Chapter feel like housing was an afterthought??

any general feedback?
    Stop locking all the new houses behind crown only paywalls. We had a great balance. Inn room and a large home for gold with Chapter. Crown Only Notable to follow. "freebie" you could earn by end of year through participation in a community-wide event or holiday event grinds.... sometimes with a second new notable thrown in to the crown only mix. We don't need MORE crown-only houses. even with the gifting system, this is getting out of control. If you aren't going to raise furniture limits (Which, btw, you guys PROMISED to revisit the issue once new consoles were out because those were the major complication...then once we got new hardware, which you said gets installed this summer....so WHEN do we get to revisit this?) If you aren't going to increase limits any time soon, what's stopping you from meeting us in the middle and releasing some new "FOR GOLD" homes that are small to medium sized?? Seems an easy enough compromise, don't you think?

That said, how about all the other things we're still asking for??? Targets and target dummies? Weapons even if just in weapon racks (noticed you made another set of new ones, matching th new style...and we STILL don't get to use em, eh?) and the new barrels with dirt and little mushrooms. its another set of pots with dirt to be used as planters and we can't even get planters without plants in them already. Musical instruments like lutes. Wheels of cheese that are NOT the special glowing ones. (yup, noticed those. along with the realistically size tomatoes that have a slice one in the bin)

Most of us aren't even begging for NEW things....we are simply asking you to release to us the ability to use things you have ALREADY DONE and decorated with! What, exactly, i the point of holding these up? You don't revisit old styles and add to them, so obviously you are not just 'saving for later' at this point.

And lastly, PLEASE add furnishing materials to our Surveys!!! The market on PC is wildly out of control with a significant lack of gold sinks. Crowns don't go on sale enough to keep them at a more reasonable level since house gifting went live, and all that is happening is wildly uncontrolled inflation thanks to some folks having nothing to do in game other than flip things on trader driving the prices up even higher. You keep only giving us these GIANT homes.... and then make it completely impossible to maintain our materials to enjoy these homes without having to buy most or all our mats from people just wanting to price gouge. I can farm an hour and not see 100 heartwood. That is with ONLY running from wood to wood node and on a small starter area to time the respawn timers of the nodes. 100 heart wood won't craft enough pieces to do a full dining room table and chairs these days. Either increase our drops, or start cutting back on the requirements in the prints. 16 Ancient Sandstone to make a single Fargrave item???? Come on, that's a STYLE mat. You guys moved AWAY from stupidly high style mats requirements, remember?? What happened?? We have to grind and grind for special style mats. You've minimized bootable grinds for furnishing print farming. You won't give us more reasonable sized homes and keep pushing notables, you nickel and dime the drops for farming our own materials..... and now a Chapter drop with half the new prints we usually see.

Overall, we're just NOT feeling the love this year ZOS. WE are your cash cows. WE are why you have whales that buy stupidly huge amounts of crowns since the advent of the gifting system. Housing folks are likely more than 50% of your major cash flow in-game these days because we're ALSO probably the biggest buyers of crown crates too. (ty SO MUCH for making a couple of our most demanded items crate only drops btw *sigh*) We aren't asking for anything unreasonable. We aren't even asking everything come at once. But a little consistency would be nice and a FEW concessions wouldn't kill ya. :(
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club