The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch How long after watching do the items appear in the game?

majulook
majulook
✭✭✭✭✭
My accounts are linked, and Twitch shows I earned and claimed drops from the 4/14/2022 High Isle event.

How long does it take for the drops form watching the event to actually appear in game?

Just wondering as its been 2 days, going on 3rd, is it bugged?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 20, 2022 8:07PM
Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The next time you log in after claiming the drops you get crates in your account to open. The pet applies automatically the next time you log in
    Soupy twist
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Kevin

Can some one look at why the drops I got and have claimed from the April 14 2022 for the High Isle Preview Event on Twitch have not arrived?

Accounts are linked, and I claimed the drops, as of April 18th 2022 11:37 AM EDT nothing has been received.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @majulook

You would get the Twitch Drops rewarded in game. There are a few reasons as to why you may not be getting any drops. Our FAQ below goes over the reasons as to why you've not gotten a Twitch Drop yet.

How do I claim Twitch Drops for ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aldiseth
    Aldiseth
    Soul Shriven
    My account is linked, I have a screenshot showing I claimed my items, but I have not received them in-game. I have logged in every day since the 14th. When clicking "support" there isn't an option to address this type of issue. Quite frustrating.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aldiseth wrote: »
    My account is linked, I have a screenshot showing I claimed my items, but I have not received them in-game. I have logged in every day since the 14th. When clicking "support" there isn't an option to address this type of issue. Quite frustrating.

Yes very frustrating This has happened to me 3 times now, the last one got fixed by Gina after a few days.

@Aldiseth

I got it fixed --- This time I finally just unlinked my accounts, wait a few minute then linked them again waited a few minutes. Then login to the game the drops appeared in game.

Not sure why this happens... : (

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update letting us know the issue is fixed. This thread will now be closed since the problem is resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.