The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Items lost transmutation when placed in chest to transfer to original character

Balorah
Balorah
✭✭
I performed a normal transmute in my private station. Used up proper amount of crystals to change from well fitted to divines. Made sure items showed transmutation correctly and placed them in a chest to transfer back to the original character. When I opened the chest in the original character the two items had lost their transmutation and were once again well fitted. The transmute crystals are gone, I haven't got another 100 crystals to redo the transmute and I am not sure I would trust the game not to screw up again. What can I do?