The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Endless Loadscreen

• sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    Any good mmo's out there?
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC Mac NA & EU working fine here. Timestamp 22:36 Friday, 1 April 2022 (CEST)
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cepheus74 wrote: »
    So far this year, I can say 100% I will not renew my yearly ESO+ sub (I pay for two, plus 10k's of crowns spent as well).

ZOS clearly can not keep up with demand. You have a one year to fix it.

You are making me look at AOC again, and other newer & more stable MMOs. Suggesting's anyone?

RuneScape the new version is doing well.
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on April 1, 2022 8:42PM
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone,
    Here's your regularly timed Oceanic complaint.
    Current Time Here: 11:19am Saturday.
    Current time in Queue: 5 Minutes
    p2ytwn8mlso7.png

I normally don't play this early, but I've been trying to get a dungeon group for 2 days to even go into the new dungeons on Vet, since I haven't even got to try them yet -_- Hoped I could log on and get a group early. Guess not. My normal timezone is dead thanks to all the performance issues and general issues Oceanics face. :|
    Edited by StevieKingslayer on April 1, 2022 10:22PM
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cepheus74 wrote: »
    So far this year, I can say 100% I will not renew my yearly ESO+ sub (I pay for two, plus 10k's of crowns spent as well).

ZOS clearly can not keep up with demand. You have a one year to fix it.

You are making me look at AOC again, and other newer & more stable MMOs. Suggesting's anyone?

AOC looks pretty cool, but I don't think it will ever be released...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Your queue system is bugged. I force crashed the client and game and restarted it. It worked. Come the hell on guys this is ridiculous now. I've been here since the beginning. When you REFUSED to take Oceanic credit cards, when you had BOTCHED launches, When you caused so many issues from not ready items/sets and systems implemented into the game. This is becoming a joke that was tired 10 years before it's conception.
    Edited by StevieKingslayer on April 1, 2022 10:30PM
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • aedra
    aedra
    ✭✭✭
    sPark101 wrote: »
    Any good mmo's out there?

Guild Wars 2 is doing quite a big rehaul of their new player experience with their upcoming Steam launch and added in some content that hasn't been seen in many years for free, Chapter 1 of their "Living Story." A new expansion just came out too. Very underrated MMORPG for sure. Had years of fun on there. I think it has some of the most fun class design of any MMO once you unlock the elite specializations, plus the exploration and mount system is great.
    Edited by aedra on April 1, 2022 11:55PM
  • Ericwindrider
    Ericwindrider
    ✭✭
    I was able to login to PC NA pretty easily about an hour ago. I just went to switch toons now and bam - back to the same issues as last night. I also had huge bank lag before switching.
  • conolly
    conolly
    Soul Shriven
    I was able to login to PC NA pretty easily about an hour ago. I just went to switch toons now and bam - back to the same issues as last night. I also had huge bank lag before switching.

Same
  • imno007b14_ESO
    imno007b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, all of this. Some addon's not working right (BeamMeUp), incredibly long loading screens, getting stuck on character load....

EDIT: And now the latest: "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection"
    Edited by imno007b14_ESO on April 2, 2022 12:55AM
  • Crismac
    Crismac
    ✭✭✭
    itzj5og6v9bl.jpg

Hmm, it looks like the white wire is the issue tonight.
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    my catheter bag fills up quicker than the loading screen.
    i share because i care.
    You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
    -Johnny
  • imno007b14_ESO
    imno007b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    A new one: after waiting forever, got sent to the wrong wayshrine. Don't remember ever experiencing that one before. Not even on the same map.
  • Kravens
    Kravens
    ✭✭
    PC NA

Still having to take almost 30 - 45 minutes to get logged in due to all kinds of fun errors.

• Grey_Wanderer
    Grey_Wanderer
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to search on guild vendors is 100% useless, too.
  • irogrix
    irogrix
    Soul Shriven
    do we have a estimate on how long this game is going to be in alpha state been basically unplayable for 2 weeks
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    Had to cancel my raid because two players got dropped from the server and couldn't get back on after about 20 min of trying and failing. I and guild members experiencing (abnormally) long loading screens. People on friends lists going offline->"online"->offline->"online"->offline while trying to get back into game. Rather un-funny April Fool's trick? Or did the other network port unionize with the first one and go on strike together?
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, also, it's apparently faster (am I allowed to say this?) to close duplicate threads on server problems than it is to acknowledge there's a server problem.
  • dannv
    dannv
    ✭✭
    Crismac wrote: »
    itzj5og6v9bl.jpg

Sad thing is, I have seen racks that looked like that.

• Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dannv wrote: »
    Crismac wrote: »
    itzj5og6v9bl.jpg

Sad thing is, I have seen racks that looked like that.

Well you know it's always easier to add a new cable than try to follow the one you need.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm DONE with this crap everyday for weeks.. gonna log out and download something else to play
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since you closed all of the threads except this one. Including ones you referred us to.

@ZOS_GregoryV @ZOS_Psiion

Can we at least get an Aknowledgement that yall are working on the issue?

It's frustrating to see that our threads and comments are being moderated and closed down only to hear crickets. Usually if duplicate threads pop up its because we the players feel like we are ignored otherwise.
  • bachpain
    bachpain
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know the threads keep getting made because it keeps happening over and over again and doesn't get fixed right?
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, also, it's apparently faster (am I allowed to say this?) to close duplicate threads on server problems than it is to acknowledge there's a server problem.

Whats sad is there seems to be zero coordination between them on which threads to close.
    I read one that got locked and pointed to another thread, but that thread was also locked and we are referred to another one, that I noticed a minute ago was now locked. By at least 3 separate mod accounts?

I get that the forum mods are on totally separate teams from server services\admins.

I also get that yes, it does make sense to consolidate multiple thread for the same basic issue into as few as possible.

But maybe WAIT a bit until the servers are back up before you guys rapid-mash the lock buttons on threads?

Customers are already angry they can't access the product they are paying for.
    [snip]

[Edit for Bashing.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 2, 2022 1:43AM
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First I started getting very long loading screens and had to force shut the game down, then I started getting this. It finished the repair once and now sometimes when I start the launcher I get this error and sometimes I get the play button.

tpyp83dyui4y.jpg
    PCNA
  • Toanstation
    Toanstation
    Soul Shriven
    Trying to log in to PC NA and getting put into a queue with an approximate wait time of 1 second, which is a complete lie.

ZOS, giving us an XP bonus tied to a 7-day event is meaningless if we can't play, especially on the weekend.

I work in IT, software development even. I understand that things break and things under load fail. I get it. But you've communicated more about the store and developer interviews than about the current PC NA issues. The last dev posting was YESTERDAY.

Make-up rewards are meaningless and downright insulting if players can't use and benefit from them.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Make-up rewards are meaningless and downright insulting if players can't use and benefit from them.

THIS. At least extend the event for a week AFTER stuff gets fixed.

Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to give pvp a try but, not tonight. I am staying in the zone where I am. I am farming bosses to fill up the sticker book. :| And picking flowers on the way, riding everywhere, no wayshrines for now.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »

THIS. At least extend the event for a week AFTER stuff gets fixed.

They won't do that... next event is supposed to start sometime almost after this one.
  • Athanas35
    Athanas35
    ✭✭
    Stuck Zoning for 10+ minutes, closed the game out, log back in, now im in que when i was already ingame to begin with.
This discussion has been closed.