The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Endless Loadscreen

StevieKingslayer
StevieKingslayer
✭✭✭✭✭
After having issues logging in ever since the ascending tide update, forcing me to give up trying - I managed to get in fine last night, no issues.
I log in fine an hour ago, and now I go to swap toons and I cannot log into it. It puts me in an endless "character load". I then, force close the game, and try again - Same result.

I understand it's Jester's Festival, but we really do need to be able to access our lowbie toons. Is anyone else having these issues? Im only so salty about this since I had issues for weeks even logging into the game, causing my plus to lapse and me missing out on a chunk of it, and now I get my plus again hoping it's a bit more stable and now I cant even access certain toons. Frustrating to say the least.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 27, 2022 10:44PM
I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
PVP || PVE
Player since beta.
This discussion has been closed.