Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cheesy endeavours are bugged?

Hortator Indoril Nerevar
Hortator Indoril Nerevar
✭✭✭✭✭
Finished them all and got zero reward.
Someone said they got gold and a lot of seals.
I got nothing.
Sent in a report.
Cool game.
Anyone else?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 1, 2022 3:42AM
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    i make them all b4 event started. Have no problem at all! 15 endeavours ea and +45 total Count!
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean today's Endeavors? I did Use Two Mementos, One Holiday Quest, and Update One Outfit and they all completed fine.

If you mean this weekly Weekly ones, I haven't finished my chosen one (Clear Six Dungeons) yet.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theros wrote: »
    i make them all b4 event started. Have no problem at all! 15 endeavours ea and +45 total Count!
    Arunei wrote: »
    Do you mean today's Endeavors? I did Use Two Mementos, One Holiday Quest, and Update One Outfit and they all completed fine.

If you mean this weekly Weekly ones, I haven't finished my chosen one (Clear Six Dungeons) yet.

Nope.

I am talking about the new "Cheesy" ones... open the endeavours tab in group finder and look at the new ones. "Daily, weekly and the NEW cheesy".

They didnt give me any reward.
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your addons. i see only 2 types - Daily and weekly. I dont see any "cheesy" quests.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pNIRDHK.png

I am talking about this... PCNA...

Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on March 31, 2022 6:47PM
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early start on April Fools' I see.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LashanW wrote: »
    Early start on April Fools' I see.

someone told me they got 2.6k endeavours or something. I am guessing it is just a troll for April first and gives nothing.

Waste of time maybe?...
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is that from an addon?
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that from an addon?

I didnt update my addons today or yesterday.

If this is a addon just april 1st trolling thats super annoying...
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that looks absolutely hilarious lol

im not sure if those were intended to grant a reward and probably could just be the april fools joke
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that looks absolutely hilarious lol

im not sure if those were intended to grant a reward and probably could just be the april fools joke

Yea I am guessing one of my addons is just hardcore trolling. What a time waste... A joke is fine but legit just a real life time waste if so.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect that those are from an addon, because I think someone in another thread mentioned something a week or two ago about some similar-sounding endeavors. I don't use any addons, and I've never seen anything like that.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cheesy addons are trolling from Lazywrit, have been other threads on it.
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    They are working in that one

https://prnt.sc/T4YQ7Qki0R6L
    Edited by Theros on March 31, 2022 7:53PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JavaRen wrote: »

I have Lazy Writ Crafter and I don't see the Cheesy Endeavors, nor was there an update to the addon available for me.
    PCNA
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JavaRen wrote: »

I have Lazy Writ Crafter and I don't see the Cheesy Endeavors, nor was there an update to the addon available for me.

Makes two of us....
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is an option to see holiday pranks in the LazyWrit addon settings, if I remember correctly. I have mine turned off.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an option to see holiday pranks in the LazyWrit addon settings, if I remember correctly. I have mine turned off.

Ah. That's probably it, then. I don't specifically remember turning it off, but *shrug*.
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That screenshot shows the rewards to be "-1 Sanity"... are you sure you didn't receive them? lol :P
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just looked and I don't see that option anywhere.
    Edited by SilverBride on March 31, 2022 8:57PM
    PCNA
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to April 1st

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"Cheesy Endeavors" only exist for people running the Dulgubons lazy writ add on. He has quite the sense of humor and a history of some minor pranking of this nature.

These "endeavors" are not part of ESO. They are Dulgubons lazy writ having fun for April Fools Day.

All you get for them is some comic relief and some funny messages.

I liked them even though they are just a joke.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cheesy Endeavors" only exist for people running the Dulgubons lazy writ add on. He has quite the sense of humor and a history of some minor pranking of this nature.

I have that addon but I do not have these cheesy quests or an option for allowing or disabling them. I think it's from some other addon.

Also, this addon hasn't updated since March 14, which it would have had to for a new feature to appear.
    Edited by SilverBride on March 31, 2022 9:14PM
    PCNA
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have that addon but I do not have these cheesy quests or an option for allowing or disabling them. I think it's from some other addon.

Also, this addon hasn't updated since March 14, which it would have had to for a new feature to appear.

It's Dulgubons. I actually did all these about a week maybe 10 days ago to see what they were all about. It for certain is Dulgubons. You might not see them until your PC says it's April 1st, but he put these in a couple weeks ago.

A few years ago he changed the names of a bunch of the common materials for crafting, and changed the names of what we were to craft to weird funny stuff. He's just having fun. He's done a bunch of stuff like this.

I get a kick out of it. He's got a good sense of humor, and it reminds me to donate some gold to him for his efforts with a little note thanking him for the laughs. ....I do have to admit though, the first time it happened it really got me good. I thought something was majorly going wrong with my game. A bunch of stuff was the wrong color etc. I don't know how he does it, but it's fun if you ask me.
    Edited by EdmondDontes on March 31, 2022 9:23PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's Dulgubons. I actually did all these about a week maybe 10 days ago to see what they were all about. It for certain is Dulgubons. You might not see them until your PC says it's April 1st, but he put these in a couple weeks ago.

A few years ago he changed the names of a bunch of the common materials for crafting, and changed the names of what we were to craft to weird funny stuff. He's just having fun. He's done a bunch of stuff like this.

I know he did something similar last year but it wasn't with endeavors. It seems funny to me that some players can see this now but others can't.
    PCNA
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's not showing up for me, but then it's not Apr 1 for me for another 9 hours....
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know he did something similar last year but it wasn't with endeavors. It seems funny to me that some players can see this now but others can't.

Ya, I think a lot more people will see it when their PC clock hits April 1 officially.
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Yeah, it's not showing up for me, but then it's not Apr 1 for me for another 9 hours....

If you do a forum search you can see this issue being discussed about two weeks ago, but that kinda takes the fun out of it IMO.

Edited by EdmondDontes on March 31, 2022 9:30PM
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got nothing.
    Sent in a report.
    Cool game.
    Anyone else?

There are no seal or gold rewards for it. However, next time you do writs you might see something different!

If you don't see it, it's probably BC it's not yet April for you. No update needed. I can't remember but I'm not sure if I tied it to the holiday settings option this time.
    Edited by Dolgubon on March 31, 2022 9:43PM
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »
    I got nothing.
    Sent in a report.
    Cool game.
    Anyone else?

There are no seal or gold rewards for it. However, next time you do writs you might see something different!

Since you jumped into this thread seems like a good opportunity to say thanks so much for what I consider to be the best add on in game. The pranks make it even better!

You sir do excellent work that helps many many people. (and sorry that I can't ever seem to spell you name correctly)
    Edited by EdmondDontes on March 31, 2022 9:44PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dolgubon thanks for clarifying!
    PCNA
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »
    I got nothing.
    Sent in a report.
    Cool game.
    Anyone else?

If you don't see it, it's probably BC it's not yet April for you. No update needed. I can't remember but I'm not sure if I tied it to the holiday settings option this time.

so there is an option