The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Very over glaring problem

SillyGT
SillyGT
✭✭✭✭
Cyrodiil in Blackreach on PC NA has a very huge problem that nearly everyone who plays in can agree on, its the amount of nightblade 15v1ing you on glass cannon builds. It is literally unplayable I did 6 different fights before inevitability rage quit. I found that the majority of people I am trying to fight are just on gank builds that have 50k one shot potential and there is literally no counter. I'd suggest taking a look at very high crit damage proc sets like caluurions and scavenging maw these only are guaranteed to for 10k minimum. It is literally impossible to fight any other classes wearing anything else, all I ever die to in cyrodiil is just one shot builds that can just run away instantly waiting for their sets to be off cool down to rinse and repeat. To make matters worse its never just one of these trying to hunt to down while you are getting outnumbered its normally like 5-10 of them doing so. Another suggestion would be to calculate high damage proc sets in a group or an area and scale them down to actually give people a chance to fight back because most fights end instantaneously when one of these many high damage proc sets fire. Build and class diversity is at an all time low in pvp because it so desirable to be able to instantly one shot any person they come across with minimum effort. Please consider making pvp a healthier place by looking into these no counter outnumbering builds that everyone is playing at the moment.

PS.... Alliance lock contradicts One Tamerial and nerf siege! :)
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 6, 2022 1:08AM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me make sure I understand you.

You're upset that you were killed by 15 nightblades, so you want to nerf the only set that allows us to kill the meta builds? If that's the case:

What's different than if it was 15 magDKs?

I think you also overestimate the damage output of Caluurions. The tool tip may say 15k but it's drastically less that ends up on your recap. When I rarely get hit by it, it usually ends up being around 5k on my squishy blade.

It's also dodgeable. Put on slippery or slot radiant mage light to dodge after the light/heavy attack. Maw is even more obvious to dodge.

You shouldn't punish players for grouping up and you shouldn't punish players who run in small groups or solo by killing the one set we can use. Here we go again. Removing nightblades from the game is not an acceptable solution. If you remove Caluurions, what are you giving back so we can actually kill your tanks that have all the survivability and heals while also matching our damage?
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:
    1. 15 vs 1 - you die anyway, it does not matter what class they are or what class you are and what skills / sets are used.
    2. Sets should not, under any circumstances be more effective than class skills or ultimates. Caluurions (just like PB or DC or Hrothgar) is overperforming. The reason why you see primarily NBs using this set is that NBs don't have enough delayed burst and they have cast times on skills, so it is very hard to land a NB combo.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:
    1. 15 vs 1 - you die anyway, it does not matter what class they are or what class you are and what skills / sets are used.
    2. Sets should not, under any circumstances be more effective than class skills or ultimates. Caluurions (just like PB or DC or Hrothgar) is overperforming. The reason why you see primarily NBs using this set is that NBs don't have enough delayed burst and they have cast times on skills, so it is very hard to land a NB combo.

That was the good thing about mechanical. It increased your skill damage enough that you didn't have to worry about anything else. I'd happily go back to running it with heartland. They'd have to make to not work with any 5 piece proc though.

At the end of the day, we're in a proc meta. Everyone is running at least one.

Let's be honest. The group wipe ability of a nightblade is significantly lower than a magDK or necro bomber so I'm not sure what the real issue is here.
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think what OP is trying to say is the amount of nightblades that cant kill without the aid of a cheese set such as caluurians plus 10 friends with the same build is an issue, ive encountered this myself, fighting a few people and winning then all of a sudden 1 caluurians ganker comes out of nowhere and 1 shots me... it honestly takes the fun out of fighting outnumbered when you get constantly get cheesed down by 1 class using 1 set.

people who use it can argue its the only way to counter meta builds but i dont agree since i do it every day using an off meta setup.

its just a 1 shot easy way to ruin fights and constantly target the same people over and over. imo caluurians needs to be nerfed, either that or the class needs to be adjusted so it cant 1shot which will inevitably cause alot of poeple to suffer because of 1 cheesy play style.

ep have the worst culprits for this type of play and to be quite honest its getting tedious.
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:
    1. 15 vs 1 - you die anyway, it does not matter what class they are or what class you are and what skills / sets are used..

not true, 15 v 1 is 100% possible i see it being done every day until a caluurians ganker ruins it
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xandreia_ wrote: »
    My 2 cents:
    1. 15 vs 1 - you die anyway, it does not matter what class they are or what class you are and what skills / sets are used..

not true, 15 v 1 is 100% possible i see it being done every day until a caluurians ganker ruins it

that was more an argument for the caluu ganker than against him...
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:

Two points.

1. You think Caluurions is cheese, but you building your character to absorb 15 DDs hitting you all at once untill they get bored isn't? That's absolutely cheese. Hey, I don't blame you. It's a valid way to play, just like ganking is.

2. I'm not sure what "off meta" build you're referring to. Please share. I spent over 2 million gold when Update 32 landed testing every possible combination you can think of. Only two sets worked well enough to fight the top 3 (dk, necro, templar). Caluurions and Knight Slayer. If you magically forced every NB to run stygian, spriggans and balorgs, you'd have useless lumps of trash that would be of no use to anyone except maybe fighting one another (maybe that's your goal?). I know this because I tried that and every other pure damage build you can name. I couldn't damage people just sitting on siege. I hated the idea of using Caluurions. The game has forced me to.

3. Complaining about getting ganked while you're focusing all your defenses and offense at a ridiculous number of enemies in front of you? That's exactly what we're supposed to do. Hit you from flank while you're distracted. This won't change if you take away Caluurions. We just don't be as good at it.

You may call it "ruining the fight", but my teammates would tell me thank you because they were tired of their full group stalemating with one player.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    imo any 100% free damage proc is bad for game balance. what are the drawbacks? they scale off damage stats but cost nothing? why? conditions for procs should include some direct cost to the player's resources rather than none.

speaking of caluurions or its damage numbers in a vacuum isn't useful. how it hits is largely dependent on who it hits.

the way it is designed lends itself to particular uses and situations, however. they are imo accurately described above. this means ganking using a skill-based auto-crit, waiting till someone drops their guard or is busy fighting outnumbered. there are a few ganks that utilize set ups other than caluurions but they have much more obvious drawbacks. on the other hand the tactic will be the same. so while I agree sets like this need to be nerfed to the extent they should not proc for free, recognize to some degree the annoying tactic employed doesn't require caluurions or maw or whatever other set up at all...

Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo any 100% free damage proc is bad for game balance. what are the drawbacks? they scale off damage stats but cost nothing? why? conditions for procs should include some direct cost to the player's resources rather than none.

speaking of caluurions or its damage numbers in a vacuum isn't useful. how it hits is largely dependent on who it hits.

the way it is designed lends itself to particular uses and situations, however. they are imo accurately described above. this means ganking using a skill-based auto-crit, waiting till someone drops their guard or is busy fighting outnumbered. there are a few ganks that utilize set ups other than caluurions but they have much more obvious drawbacks. on the other hand the tactic will be the same. so while I agree sets like this need to be nerfed to the extent they should not proc for free, recognize to some degree the annoying tactic employed doesn't require caluurions or maw or whatever other set up at all...

I'm happy to remove all procs from Cyro again. Short of that picking out this one set for a very niche class while DKs, necros and templars run wild with their procs is why I have an issue this this and all these threads.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Caluurion set isn't anything spectacular.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:

Two points.

1. You think Caluurions is cheese, but you building your character to absorb 15 DDs hitting you all at once untill they get bored isn't? That's absolutely cheese. Hey, I don't blame you. It's a valid way to play, just like ganking is.

2. I'm not sure what "off meta" build you're referring to. Please share. I spent over 2 million gold when Update 32 landed testing every possible combination you can think of. Only two sets worked well enough to fight the top 3 (dk, necro, templar). Caluurions and Knight Slayer. If you magically forced every NB to run stygian, spriggans and balorgs, you'd have useless lumps of trash that would be of no use to anyone except maybe fighting one another (maybe that's your goal?). I know this because I tried that and every other pure damage build you can name. I couldn't damage people just sitting on siege. I hated the idea of using Caluurions. The game has forced me to.

3. Complaining about getting ganked while you're focusing all your defenses and offense at a ridiculous number of enemies in front of you? That's exactly what we're supposed to do. Hit you from flank while you're distracted. This won't change if you take away Caluurions. We just don't be as good at it.

You may call it "ruining the fight", but my teammates would tell me thank you because they were tired of their full group stalemating with one player.

I'm not going to share my build for the pure reason I don't want to fight my build. Your team mates have a choice not to chase 1 person and die over and over again, you don't need to chase x'ers for an hour and get frustrated that 1 person is better than 15, it's the definition of insanity.

1shot gank builds are cheese, being able to fight and survive is skill, hitting 1 skill that ends up proccing a free 10-16k free damage is not, sorry.

Caluurians hasn't been touched since it came out, it's always been the go to set for gankers even if you argue against that. It doesn't matter if you feel the set some how is justified, even without the set, 1 shot gank builds still ruin the flow of fights when you have multiple people doing it at the same time.

You say a nb running 3 damage sets would be useless yet playing a stand up straight damage nightblade is possibly the hardest and most rewarding thing, not having to rely on a broken set doesn't make a class useless.

• soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    Most people play NBs because they are too scared of straight melee fights, which require player skill.

So bottom line, most NBs are not very good. And even if you fight a good NB, all they do is ride cloak and run from a battle, which is an actual win for you and a loss for them.

NBs have it hard right now. Let them have at least one thing so they can stay viable.

The game mechanics are poorly thought out for PVP though. PVP should really be scraped at this point. Game is [snip]. Glad I have so many other things to play that are so much more fun.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 1, 2022 5:57PM
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people play NBs because they are too scared of straight melee fights, which require player skill.

So bottom line, most NBs are not very good. And even if you fight a good NB, all they do is ride cloak and run from a battle, which is an actual win for you and a loss for them.

NBs have it hard right now. Let them have at least one thing so they can stay viable.

The game mechanics are poorly thought out for PVP though. PVP should really be scraped at this point. Game is [snip]. Glad I have so many other things to play that are so much more fun.

Pvp shouldn't be scrapped, battle spirit should be taken advantage of to change things to fit cyrodiil better without nerfing things for pve, they have the solution to the issues in the game already they just need to tweak it to fit what's needed. NBs really don't have it hard imo, they have cloak that guarantees a crit on the next thing they do it also let's them run like you stated, imo cloak should have a cost like streak does, more you use it the more it costs.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 1, 2022 5:58PM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:

Two points.

I'm not going to share my build for the pure reason I don't want to fight my build. Your team mates have a choice not to chase 1 person and die over and over again, you don't need to chase x'ers for an hour and get frustrated that 1 person is better than 15, it's the definition of insanity.

1shot gank builds are cheese, being able to fight and survive is skill, hitting 1 skill that ends up proccing a free 10-16k free damage is not, sorry.

Caluurians hasn't been touched since it came out, it's always been the go to set for gankers even if you argue against that. It doesn't matter if you feel the set some how is justified, even without the set, 1 shot gank builds still ruin the flow of fights when you have multiple people doing it at the same time.

You say a nb running 3 damage sets would be useless yet playing a stand up straight damage nightblade is possibly the hardest and most rewarding thing, not having to rely on a broken set doesn't make a class useless.

1. No one short of a full tank should be able to face down such overwhelming odds. You take advantage of a current broken balance between damage and tankiness. Nothing wrong with that but it's not how it should work.

2. I don't buy that you have some magical "no free proc damage" build that can hurt every other class. Your refusal to share, imo, is because you don't. The board is full of people who make outrageous claims to back up their narrow view of what pvp should be. My guess is you maybe have a tanky brawler blade, not a gank. Nothing wrong with that but that's the inherent difference between the two playstyles. Brawlers stack damage and use constant attacks to win while healing. Ganks stack burst. Besides, if I wanted to play a brawler, I have a DK, necro and templar that are more fun for that.

3. Until 32, Caluurions was not usable for Stam based NBs. Don't blame them for using it now.

4. It's easily dodged if you are familiar with it. If you play a NB gank so much to be able to somehow out perform me, then you should be familiar enough with the mechanics to take advantage of the time it takes to land.

5. Caluurions isn't one shotting you. You're getting hit with several stacks of damage at once. Even on a squishy NB, it only hits me around 4 to 5k on recap. Meanwhile I take 7k dizzy swings.

6. Adding a cost increase to shadowy disguise is not an acceptable change for stamina based characters. Even as is, you're popping it at least 3 times just to get inside a keep. Getting inside the inner is 4 times. You can't even walk through the front doors without getting pulled out of stealth even if all the guards on the wall are dead. You could argue that mag heavy NBs aren't hurting from this but on the flip side their offense is hampered.

The only other skill with that increase per cast is streak. Both morphs offer multiple effects. Shadowy offers one (invisible) with two passives (usually guaranteed crit and dodging some damage at the cost of substantial magicka). If I get hit with a haunting curse, I'm spending about 15k mag to avoid the damage and being revealed. Every other class can hit one 5k heal to ignore all that damage. Sounds fair to me.

7. I'm not sorry you got ganked from flank while you were 1v15 or whatever number it was. You suffered buffed flank damage on top of whatever you were already taking. That's what we do. The "they could have just left me alone" excuse is a bad faith argument. You would have continued to cause trouble, especially inside a keep.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how changing anything is expected to change the result of a 15v1 fight. Not happening.

I will also note that while I expect there are groups that run only NBs, I doubt it is such a glaring problem nor that NBs are in Cyrodil in overwhelming numbers. I see plenty of other classes out there.

Edited by Amottica on April 1, 2022 2:10PM
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents:

Two points.

1. No one short of a full tank should be able to face down such overwhelming odds. You take advantage of a current broken balance between damage and tankiness. Nothing wrong with that but it's not how it should work.

I'm not going to engage in a back and forth argument, that won't benefit either argument but I will respond to this part of your comment alone.

I've tried running a full on damage build but in this meta it just doesn't work.

My playstyle is to fight outnumbered which means I have to build for survivability over pure damage.

The reason that I will not share my build is because if it gets out I would have to fight my build but I'd have to fight it multiple times in 1 fight.

I'm not liking taking advantage of the current "broken balance" but because of the broken gank meta especially in black reach I have no choice unless I just stop playing all together because of 1 class using 1 broken set used by people who can't fight 1 on 1.

If I get ganked when I'm not fighting other people I honestly don't care, its what it is, but fighting outnumbered is fun until 1 person can ruin it by abusing a set which is 100% overpowered in xv1 scenarios.

Gank me while noone is on me, it's fair game but ganking me while I'm fighting dk's and templars which are honestly the plague of cyrodiil right now is just pure cringe imo.

I don't play for the map or the score and to be frankly honest the scrolls can just stay in a river somewhere, I play for fights not to be ganked while other people are also cheesing me down :)
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we seriously discussing dying in a 15 vs. 1 scenario being an issue?!?!? The opposite may well be true in my opinion.......characters are supposed to die in PvP and personally I cannot stand unkillable tank/troll builds.
    They just make the game boring. Give me more NBs and less Troll-Tanks please!!!

Nightbaldes: do I like their playstyle? No, I actually hate it but I don't see a problem being killed by a NB. I certainly would not quit let alone rage quit regardless of how the fight had gone. NBs have their own playstyle: it can be very effective but it's far from god mode. I'd rather fight glass cannon NBs than boring troll-tank builds.

Calurion: another set I hate but definitely not overpowered at all.
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free 16k proc damage isn't overpowered?
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I'm done here before I get banned 😂
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's before all your mitigation. It doesn't land for that. And again, you're talking any taking gank damage while eating all these other sources of damage and debuffs. I don't understand why you seem to think tanking 15 people is acceptable but one more helping kill you is wrong in some fashion.

I'm fairly certain you're running a NB brawler build. I've seen quite a few lately and are very difficult to kill 1v1. If that's what you're doing I salute you but getting mad about ganks isn't fair to us.

Also if I run Knight Slayer, I'm killing you just as easy vs Caluurions. Most players don't like it because you have to do a fully charged heavy which is hard to get off in time.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no idea what or how you play but I cannot recall the last time I was killed by a Calurion mega hit...and I'm a mediocre PvPer at best
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on April 1, 2022 5:52PM
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me make sure I understand you.

You're upset that you were killed by 15 nightblades, so you want to nerf the only set that allows us to kill the meta builds? If that's the case:

What's different than if it was 15 magDKs?

I think you also overestimate the damage output of Caluurions. The tool tip may say 15k but it's drastically less that ends up on your recap. When I rarely get hit by it, it usually ends up being around 5k on my squishy blade.

It's also dodgeable. Put on slippery or slot radiant mage light to dodge after the light/heavy attack. Maw is even more obvious to dodge.

You shouldn't punish players for grouping up and you shouldn't punish players who run in small groups or solo by killing the one set we can use. Here we go again. Removing nightblades from the game is not an acceptable solution. If you remove Caluurions, what are you giving back so we can actually kill your tanks that have all the survivability and heals while also matching our damage?

NB main here, this is a complete lie. Caluurions far too strong and far too outperforming. The op does make a point, nbs just waiting in stealth until their caluurions is off cooldown is not good combat design mechanics. there is no set that comes close to as strong as caluurions on cloak blade.

btw caluurions proc from stealth/cloak, so saying its dodgeable is nice but too bad you can't even see the animation for it

caluurions hits for 10k+ on even well armored and mechanical good players. 15k maybe on really squishy players
    Edited by Alchimiste1 on April 1, 2022 6:55PM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's with the nightblade hate lately? Did they nerf sorcs and wardens too hard? I think they must've.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭

btw caluurions proc from stealth/cloak, so saying its dodgeable is nice but too bad you can't even see the animation for it

caluurions hits for 10k+ on even well armored and mechanical good players. 15k maybe on really squishy players

Doesn’t matter if you can see the animation for it or not… it doesn’t proc from stealthing it procs from attacking, which makes you visible. But again that doesn’t matter. Because caluurion or not the number one most used defense against nbs is to roll dodge as soon as you’re attacked from stealth. And this is why caluurion probably misses tons of times. Because the best defense against it, at the exact time you need it, is also the best defense against almost every other variety of nb as well.

But this thread is sort’ve a joke anyway I think because some person is claiming to routinely x players, occasionally as many as 15, but one or two caluurion nbs can insta delete that same person? I just don’t believe anyone that good at something so hard could be bad at something so easy.

• soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting in stealth to proc burstable damage is fine. NBs should be a type of class that can one shot people or put serious hurt on that target.

The problem is that people defending against this type of playstyle find it overpowering.

But is it really though?

As a brawler, I can put out more DPS, tanking, and healing over time, than a NB can do in stealth. Who is actually contributing more to a fight in outnumbered?

If you skulk around in stealth and can nearly one shot someone, your burst fails if you actually do not kill that person in one GCD. Your burst should be as big as possible to net a kill.

Otherwise, you are a liability in 1vx and outnumbered. Those around you having to pump out more damage to kill what you cannot kill as a NB are basically having to take on the slack that your NB can't.

And if you cannot live through a NB burst, then the onus is upon you as the player to learn how to find someway to do it while still remaining as leathal as possible.

(One word: block. Two words: percent mitigation. They work.)

I will die on the rock that PVP is unplayable for ESO, however. Anyone can edit my posts all day long. Thank you very much.
    Edited by soniku4ikblis on April 2, 2022 1:13AM
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »

Doesn’t matter if you can see the animation for it or not… it doesn’t proc from stealthing it procs from attacking, which makes you visible. But again that doesn’t matter. Because caluurion or not the number one most used defense against nbs is to roll dodge as soon as you’re attacked from stealth. And this is why caluurion probably misses tons of times. Because the best defense against it, at the exact time you need it, is also the best defense against almost every other variety of nb as well.

But this thread is sort’ve a joke anyway I think because some person is claiming to routinely x players, occasionally as many as 15, but one or two caluurion nbs can insta delete that same person? I just don’t believe anyone that good at something so hard could be bad at something so easy.

Caluurions can most certainly hit while you are invis , I don't feel like sharing why. Caluurion is a 10k + PROC that can land at the same time as when you stun someone . It is not healthy / balanced set.

with lucky rng caluurions will proc when your Suprise attack stun someone or incap them forcing them to take a 25k burst.
    Like I said there is nothing that comes even close as a set to caluurions on nb I think that should be saying something. Again I'm a nb main and I'm not being bias. The truth is caluurions allows for people who . . . lets say are new/decent at stamblade to do things they would have no chance of doing without.
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knew from the start on day 1 when it was announced that procs would be allowed to crit that caluurion would overperform. Guess what happened, just that. This is simply the truth. As it is there is no reason to even contemplate running/theory crafting a build without caluurion on nb.
    Edited by Alchimiste1 on April 2, 2022 2:22AM
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Alchimiste1
    it's been that way a while for magblade.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • xMauiWaui
    xMauiWaui
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NB main here, this is a complete lie. Caluurions far too strong and far too outperforming.

Sorry im a main Nb too and sorry for me its completly wrong what you say.

Caluurion is only good if Player dont understand the counter of the Set sorry. And 10k-15k Hit? The hell? Im on a 14k Resi Nb and if Cal hit me i get a 3-4k Hit.

Anyway theres so many thing to counter a stealth spammer NB or a ganker.

I mean for real, you can fight a 12 group, ganking every player but nobody useing pots or drinks to kill the stealth. And if they are death, Nb was too Op because of stealth.

This Community^^
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nver used it but you CAN block. 100% of the time if you wanna screw over a NB.. be fast at blocking.. they blow theyre load and run off unhappy =p
This discussion has been closed.